Welcome

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
😃 Hello @ , I'm not sure if I ever welcomed you to the WSA Community but would like to now! Great to have you onboard and hope to see you posting away with all of us here!
EDIT.. Since I'm at it I'd like to welocme @ , @ , @ ,and @ ...the more the merrier I say!

Salute!!:D

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yes we did but it doesn't hurt to Welcome him again! https://community.webroot.com/t5/Introduce-yourself-to-the/Allow-me-to-introduce-myself/td-p/94314

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
:D Alrighty then you got me!! :p
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I like searching! :p

Daniel

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
:S Well @ Yes the simple ideas seem to get me....I'll wake up soon!!;)

Searching from a MAC..Yes I can...
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Sure blame it on your Mac! LOL

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
:S  Alrighty then ...your right..I'll search from a real PC instead!!:p
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
😃 Hello @ , I'm not sure if I ever welcomed you to the WSA Community but would like to now! Great to have you onboard and hope to see you posting away with all of us here!
EDIT.. Since I'm at it I'd like to welocme @ , @ , @ ,and @ ...the more the merrier I say!

Salute!!:D

Good going Sherry! :D

Daniel
Userlevel 7
TripleHelix wrote:
I like searching! :p

Daniel

LOL... Me too Daniel! 😉 I have always laughed when someone would say to me, "Oh that's easy... just Google it!"

I myself am a dinosaur. I remember Archie, VLib and Excite. Who can forget WebCrawler, Go.com, Lycos, Infoseek or YAHOO! Search? And one of my personal favorites -- back in the day -- AltaVista!

It feels like I'm naming Santa's reindeers: On Dogpile, on HotBot... Ask Jeeves, Northern Light, LookSmart, Lycos, MSN, dmoz and AllTheWeb!

Of course, the list would not be complete without: Google in 1996, ¡yo tengo... Bing! in 2009 and coming up from behind it's DuckDuckGo — one of the most trafficked search engines in 2013 with 1 billion searches — and trending right now since "Apple is making it part of Safari in the next versions of Mac OS and iOS as an option that users can choose in 'Yosemite' due out this fall" [ Full Article ]

So, back to my original thought process, when someone says "Just Google it!" I ask: "When did Google become a verb?" ANSWER:

On July 8, 1998!:S
Userlevel 4
Thank you S Shery! Very kind of you. I am flattered that you welcome me as you did. No problem for the  delay LOL.
Happy to get acquainted with you now 😃.

Cheers,
Herve

PS: I'm stupid but i know it>>>big advantage lol. So a stupid question:
How to quote when one wishes to reply and change the avatar with another one than the ones offered here? I'm too lazy to search the answer in this community forum i can't get used to so far...