error message

• 17 November 2018
  • 3 replies

anyone know what causes ajax error?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Welcome to the Community @

I am not much help I am afraid but I have done a simple search and come up with this http://www.devshed.com/c/a/AJAX/How-to-Handle-Ajax-Errors/

There is a lot of technical info in there but I am assuming you are using your browser when you are getting this message, it seems like pressing the refresh button should sort this.
The other thing you cloiuld maybe try and I am not sure if it would work or not but you could disable Javascript to see if it makes a difference or not.

Hopefully someone else will jump in with a better suggestion.

JtR
Userlevel 7
Hello BOB303, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D
If I may add to what Jeff posted, Is This what's you're seeing with Password Manager. If so, Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.
They, WR technical support is unaware.  It is an issue with their server.  You need to send them a ticket/message, e.g. from your account in the browser at the top right, click on the little the tiny down arrow next to the little ?
Click on support.  Scroll way down, and send us a message.

By the way, I think WR tech support is vey good (probably USA based).  However, they farm out the password manager out and they are not ...