Solved

hello

• 18 May 2017
  • 1 reply

Hi guys! It's Tyrene, me. You will see me via a very long way since I truly don't understand really much about company however. I'm not going to get discouraged and I am expecting to learn a whole lot here. I actually can not manage to pay for somebody to to operate my company, although I have got a company support that individuals are willing to pay me for. Here are something that I'm searching for help with and I realize that I will not be able to find help with everything all in one place so I'm joining lots of little business forums centered on a listing that I was given by my uncle.
How much bookkeeping am I going to need before I get in too deep with taxation as well as other business issues such as that to master? Right now I'm simply gathering check or money. Obviously like I could take bank card payments, I'd like to appear, but does not that cost money? Before and I don't desire a Wells Fargo to nickel-and-dime me like they do when my personal consideration drops a little short, I've not had a bankaccount for company.
Nicely that's me and I'm thrilled to begin understanding. Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 19 May 2017, 12:17

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi TJones491

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Whilst I sympathise with your objectives I should point out that this is a Community dedicated to Webroot software & related cyber security topics, issues, news, etc., and that we do not offer the sort of advice that you appear to be seeking.

I am therefore suspecting that any list that you found this site on was erroneous in that respect. Now whilst individual members here may have some expertise in terms of the questions/topics that you have raised it will be for them to declare that and respond to you, as we do not have a specific forum for that sort of question per se.

I would therefore recommend concentrating your efforts elsewhere but checkiing back here from time to time to see if any one appropriate has come forward with a reply.

Regards, Baldrick