Solved

how do it use Webroot

• 22 January 2017
  • 3 replies

Hi
My name is Rosemary. I just downloaded Webroot Community but I do not know how to use it. It was installed by the Geek Squad and when I looked at some of the messages I felt I can probably learn alot from it but I don't know how to start and what kind of questions or messages can I send. How much information will be needed to continue to use this program and how safe is it. I am very nervous about putting any private information on the computer so I would like a little reassurance about using the program. Thanks for any help.

icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 22 January 2017, 18:32

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello rosemary,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

The Webroot Community is safe to ask questions from. No need to give private information. Please do not give your email or personal info like that. BestBuy/Geek squad downloaded Webroot security for you and Webroot will protect while online.

Here is the PC User Guide

We here on the Forum are Volunteers to help the best way we can if you have any questions.

Please look here at the Getting Started Guide
Userlevel 7
Hi rosemary

Welcome to the Community.

The Community & WSA (Webroot SecureAnywhere) are linked but distinctly different.

In terms of understanding the Community and what it is about please see our Getting Started Guide.

In terms of WSA then in gerneral there is nothing to do as once install the defaults have got you covered in terms of protection...but when you know/understand more then one can tewak these if one needs to...but in general there is no need to.

In terms of information in relation to WSA please see the Online Help, which is easy to understand and presented in a 'Getting started' approache.

If you then have questions araising please post back and we will be happy to help out.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Hello @ Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D

Like the other members have posted, if you run into any problems, have any questions this Forum is the place to post them to get fast answers. Welcome to the Webroot Family. :D

Enjoy the Webroot Software. :D
Dave.