Solved

just spent 2 hrs trying to reset password. this dam service can't seem to send the info i need

• 30 October 2016
  • 3 replies

After 2 hrs of trying to redue my pass word I think it's time to get rid of webroot as their customer support sucks. they arn't sending info to my email acct. that i give them and they can not be reached. pretty poor costomer service if you ask me!!!! Time to tweet and go on face book about them
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 30 October 2016, 10:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi blktoprt01

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Sorry to hear about your issues? I am surprised by what you say about Webroot Support as they are acknowledged (formally) as amongst the best in the business and I personally have never had anything other than excellent & prompt service.

How have you contacted them? Was this by phone or via the ticketing system? If by the former then I would suggest that you try the latter & Open a Support Ticket with the details of the issue you are having. The ticketing system works 24/7 although at the weekend response times will most probably be slightly less than their usual best.

And I would certainly not leave the Webroot Family unitl you have tried this option. ;)

Now, in terms of trying to assist in the interim; please explain as to which 'password' you are referring to as with WSA we have the registration credentials (for access to the online console, Password Manager, etc.) as well as the credentials that can be set on to protect the WSA Settings.

I would you be good enough to advise on this we will see if we can provide you with assistance in this matter.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Regards, Baldrick
Thx's for your advice. I just want to talk to a live person and get my account straightened out!
Userlevel 7
Hi blktoprt01

Well, you should be able to do that ourself but we can only help if you would explain which password you are referring to.

But, given what you say about speaking to a person, your best bet is to wait until the start of the business week and then call Support on the appropriate Telephone No. which you can find HERE.

Having said that we can usually assist with sorting out password issue here.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick