Can you have more than one log in?

• 25 April 2015
  • 1 reply

I have a 5 pc license and want to let my daughter use one one my laptops for a class. But I don't want her to have access to all my secure passwords etc. on that laptop. Is it possible to have more than on log in? One for each PC?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi mpoirierfsm

Welcome to the Community Forums.

The answer is 'Yes', you CAN also provide separate Password Manager accounts to other users.

So if I understand correctly you want for you and your daughter, under the same WSA license, to run/have separate Password Manager accounts?

Right, well if that is the case then you will most likely want to have main Console access and control the whole thing, but you can also provide a separate Password Manager account to your daughter (and others in the future). To do that:

1. Log into your Account Conole
  2. At the upper right, click your email address
  3. Select 'Manage Users'
  4. Check how many user profiles you have already set up here
I presume that it will currently just be one, or have you already set up one for your daughter?  With a muilti device/user license, you can have up to the same number of user profiles on that same key code.

If you have only one user profile set up, click the 'Create New Users' button.  Each user profile is, just like yours, a specific email address.  Create an additional user for your daughter.

For her new user profile, once created, go to 'Permissions'.  There you can allow her Console access, or block her from it. Also, you will need to set the permissions for Passwords and so your daughter will not be able to access passwords, AND vice versa.

Further, suggestion; that you do not provide Admin Console Access to anyone other than yourself, as that will give them access to make changes (perhaps more pertinent if you want to allow further users to make use of these features).

Well, I hope that answers the question/makes sense?  Please do not hesitate to come back here and let us know how you get on or if you have further questions.

Regards, Baldrick