Glitch!

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
I believe there is a small hiccup with the board. Each time one clicks on a kudo no matter where in the series the post kudo'd is positioned..........................the page jumps to the first post. And if one wants to give additional kudos on that page, back to the first post again?

10 replies

Hi Acooldozen,

Do you happen to use Privacy Badger? I had this problem, too. PB was the cause. I just disabled it for the Community site (click Badger icon, select 'Disable for this site'). If you don't use PB perhaps it is another addon/extension causing the issue?

Hope this helps,

BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +52
@ wrote:
Hi Acooldozen,

Do you happen to use Privacy Badger? I had this problem, too. PB was the cause. I just disabled it for the Community site (click Badger icon, select 'Disable for this site'). If you don't use PB perhaps it is another addon/extension causing the issue?

Hope this helps,

BD
& disable(whitelisted) other ad blockers for this site
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
In this case for uBlock Origin and how to add to the Whitelist. This is from Firefox! Click on Pictures to see full size!

Userlevel 7
Thanks Daniel. That speeded loading on the Webroot Forum. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Your very Welcome Dave! 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
No I do not use privacy badger................. using Ublock with Edge Browser!
@ wrote:
No I do not use privacy badger................. using Ublock with Edge Browser!
Hi Lyle,

Then please use the directions that TripleHelix posted to try whitelisting the Community site in Ublock.

Cheers,
BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Awesome!................. that fixed the glitch
@ wrote:
Awesome! Glad you got it fixed, Lyle. I know that it was really bugging me when I had the same issue. @ is the one who figured out that this was caused by an extension like Privacy Badger or Ublock, so I cannot take credit but I'm sure glad he figured it out. ;)

BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Awesome! Glad you got it fixed, Lyle. I know that it was really bugging me when I had the same issue. @ is the one who figured out that this was caused by an extension like Privacy Badger or Ublock, so I cannot take credit but I'm sure glad he figured it out. ;)

BD
Thank you BD, team work really, you lot inspired me to look more closely at what I was using.