Good Morning Thread

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Good morning everyone and have a nice day! Spring is in the air.

Daniel

This topic has been closed for comments

9763 replies

Userlevel 7
Good morning!  Spring is on the ground here as the daffodil and tulips are about 6 inches high now, and some early blooms are already open.  Interesting to see flowers open and fresh snow on the ground at the same time here today!
Userlevel 7
Good late afternoon at my time :D Even though being on the old continent, Spring is approaching here as well. Shiny day with 10°C and forecast says it will continue with temperatures rising up. AT LAST!!!
Userlevel 7
A good morning to everyone! 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Good morning hope everyone has a Great Day! ;)

Cheers,

Daniel
Userlevel 7
A very good morning right back at you :D
Userlevel 7
Yes it is a Good Morning!! I'm feeling 100% better that I felt last week. :D:D
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Yes it is a Good Morning!! I'm feeling 100% better that I felt last week. :D:D
GOOD!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Great to hear Dave that your feeling better!

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Wishing you my American fellows nice Sunday that is almost over for me in Europe.
Userlevel 6
Dave, it's good to know you're feeling better! :D

I made it back from Vermont earlier than expected as the skiing wasn’t great.  Besides, I didn’t take the kids with me (I had someone look in on them) and missed them.  I usually take them everywhere, but not this time.  I think they were ticked off that I left them behind.

Userlevel 7
Richard, you earned the reward for letting them home alone ;)
Userlevel 6
Petr, yeah, they were moping around for about a minute, then it was business as usual.  As you know, unlike humans, animals don't hold grudges!  😃
Userlevel 7
Good morning everyone!  I hope you all had a good weekend!  It's Monday.. and that means back to work I go!  Hope you all have a good Monday and a good work week as well!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Good morning everyone!

TH

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Good morning everyone and have a nice day!

TH
Userlevel 7
Good Morning TH! Hope this day finds you well!
Userlevel 7
Good morning everyone!  We survived the first half of the work week.. just 2 more days and the weekend is here  :)
Userlevel 7
@DavidP wrote:
We survived the first half of the work week.. just 2 more days and the weekend is here  :)
Morning! Here in Europe we survived almost 4/5 of the working week. Just Friday is remaining 🙂 Have a great and successful day my American fellows.
Userlevel 6
We were supposed to get several inches of new snow by early this a.m., but nothing!  It's wet cold outside, the kind of weather that goes right through you.  Still hoping for some more snow!

We need more emoticoms to describe these things.  Perhaps a new thread on the Ideas Exchange titled "We Need More Emoticoms."  😉
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
We were supposed to get several inches of new snow by early this a.m., but nothing!  It's wet cold outside, the kind of weather that goes right through you.  Still hoping for some more snow!
Ugh, hell no! This week we are enjoying temperatures around 15°C with plenty of sunshine. Unfortunately the next week the winter should be back with temperatures dropping to -10 °C with possible snowfall. Terrible for me who loves warm weather but good for you Richard who loves skiing :D

@ wrote:
We need more emoticoms to describe these things.  Perhaps a new thread on the Ideas Exchange titled "We Need More Emoticoms."  ;)
Sure! Please put this Idea and will kudo it 😉 We need more emoticons like for instance Viber phone/SMS service has.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Good Morning everyone yes it's still morning here 😉 Have a Great Day!

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Good morning everybody!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Good morning everyone it's the weekend! :D

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Good morning to you too Daniel!  

It has been a long week, and the weather cold.  It's the weekend now, the sun is out, and forcast is for nice warm weather.  Ahhhh   :D
Userlevel 6
Good morning, folks.  No snow!  Crap!  :@

Gonna take the kids to the dog park, let them off leash, and watch them run down everything is sight! :D

(For those unfamiliar with greyhounds, letting them off leash is a no no because they are sight hounds with keen vision.  If they spot a squirrel or rabbit several hundred yards away, their prey instinct kicks in and they're gone.  They easily run down squirrels and rabbits and think nothing of devouring the whole animal.  Mine have occasionally caught birds in flight.  I only let them off leash in an enclosed area.  I have to keep my eye on them, because they'll also run down those little fluffies that some fools bring into the big dog parks.:S)