Happy Thanksgiving!

• 23 November 2017
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 831 replies

We wanted to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving and see what you all are up to this holiday. Share a photo of your holiday meal, the place you celebrate each year, or any other tradition you have here. And if you are not in the US, we'd love to see what other traditions you have around this time of year!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
We usually stay in Colorado for the holidays and celebrate with our family here. I wanted to post a photo of the Boulder Flatirons, but given how drastically the weather shifts here I wasn't sure what would best represent them at this time of year. I found this one that captures the potential weather perfectly! :D

Happy Thanksgiving!
Userlevel 7
Badge +54

Happy Thanksgiving for all of you on the other side of the pond, I hope you all have a great time.
That is a beautiful picture Anna, better than what I have around here.

Sorry I did not take a photo of my meal tonight but it was something quick as I did not feel like standing around for ages in the kitchen making something so I opted for Pasty, Chips (french fries you lot would call them) and a can of mushy peas!
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
First things first......Happy Thanksgiving to all !!  Can't take a pic of my food; already ate it lol
Can't take a pic cause I can't find my camera but what I can do is speak from the heart ?

Thanksgiving to me is sharing your food and laughter with family and friends.  It's a time to remember the past Thanksgivings and creating new memories.   Kenny Chesney, Country singer said it right in one of his songs, "Don't Blink", Just like that you're six years old and you take a nap and you Wake up and you're twenty-five and your high school sweetheart becomes your wife, Don't blink

With that said, on this Thanksgiving Day cherish the moments you have with each other and thank the good Lord for all the Blessings he has bestowed on you.

Happy Thanksgiving !
Warm Blessings,
Julie ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +48

Happy Thanksgiving from the heart of the Rockies!!! We’re still cooking over here (I just made the stuffing) and it smells soo good! 

Hope you all are having an amazing Thanksgiving and are spending it with family and friends. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Userlevel 7
Happy Thanksgiving Webrooters :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you on the other side of the pond, I willl see you all late on Sunday evening.