Home Depot Releases New Bluetooth Cordless Hose

• 21 July 2017
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +54

Home Depot Releases New Bluetooth Cordless Hose

http://images2.onionstatic.com/onion/5780/2/original/960.jpgFull Article.

9 replies

All fine and well until someone hacks it and floods your yard. :p

BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
All fine and well until someone hacks it and floods your yard. :p

BD
Have you noticed it? :D
No chance of flooding 😃
Userlevel 7
Or if it backflushes...and then I hope that one one has a change of shorts to hand. ;)
@ wrote:

No chance of flooding :D

Yes, I noticed. I was just playing along. Whenever you see me add the 😛 emoji it almost always means that I'm just being a smart-a$$. ;)

BD

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

No chance of flooding :D

Yes, I noticed. I was just playing along. Whenever you see me add the 😛 emoji it almost always means that I'm just being a smart-a$$. ;)

BD

I guessed that.

BUT from my perspective of being a gardener, this would be an amazing thing, a total no brainer, I would have to buy it with no dragging any water pipes around everywhere.
@ wrote:

BUT from my perspective of being a gardener, this would be an amazing thing, a total no brainer, I would have to buy it with no dragging any water pipes around everywhere.

I totally agree. I have 100ft of heavy-duty, all-rubber, 3/4 inch, black garden hose at home. It's very heavy and a pain to drag around. Maybe in the future they'll come up with some way to teleport or 'beam' the water to the nozzle, like Star Trek. :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

I totally agree. I have 100ft of heavy-duty, all-rubber, 3/4 inch, black garden hose at home. It's very heavy and a pain to drag around. Maybe in the future they'll come up with some way to teleport or 'beam' the water to the nozzle, like Star Trek. :D

Mine is 100metres but only 1/4 thick but very heavy professional stuff. Pipes are the bane of my existence.
we have all seen this magic trick before

Userlevel 4
Badge +12
I just went to Lowes and bought their brand for 20 dollars cheaper..it is an amazing piece o work!! I also grabbed a bluetooth rake...awesome