I hope members in the UK stay safe over the next 24 hours.

• 3 January 2018
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I hope all of our members in the UK and Ireland stay safe over the next 24 hours, it is a rough as Hell outside now where I am.  With luck my power etc will stay on but I have big doubts.

Storm Eleanor: 'Risk to life' as storm warning raised

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Stay safe Jeff. We will be getting ours starting tomorrow evening. Now they are saying heavy snow and howling winds 30 to 50 MPH. That's enough to bring down the heavy branches from the trees since we have had below freezing weather here and the trees are now brittle. I'm worried about my neighbors tall pine trees in the back yard. They come down my way they'll land on our bedroom roof. I believe we'll lose power on this storm. Thoughts and Prayers for the people here and over where you're at Jeff in the UK that all goes well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Stay safe! Be sure to update us in the morning. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Stay safe Jeff and all other UK Members!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Stay safe Jeff! Hope the UK won't be to devasting....:(
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Well I am ok but it has been a rough night and the winds are supposed to ease this afternoon.
There was 1 gust last night which despite all of of our windows and doors shut blew open an inside door right beside where I was sat, I nearly had kittens 😃
Userlevel 7
Glad to hear all is well and there is no damage Jeff. :D
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Well I am ok but it has been a rough night and the winds are supposed to ease this afternoon.
There was 1 gust last night which despite all of of our windows and doors shut blew open an inside door right beside where I was sat, I nearly had kittens :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Happy to hear you're doing ok. Keep us all posted.