It's National Puppy Day!

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 831 replies
Need a break from cybersecurity news? Take a look at this video and we know you'll feel better. Happy National Puppy Day!

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Well then, here's wishing all puppies out there, and expecially any Webroot puppies...a very Happy Puppy Day.

"Oooooh, I am soooo excited...I really am!" ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +34
Lovely video Anna - thanks for posting. :D

Let's hope all the puppies find good homes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Happy National Puppy Day ya hot dogs!

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I already have 3 puppies that most of you know about!

:D

Userlevel 7
What a perfect excuse for a Holiday!

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
@ wrote:
I already have 3 puppies that most of you know about!

Adorable! Here's mine: 

Spoiled rotten. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
I love all of your puppies/babies! I wish I had a dog! But thank you Anna forthe video and for the rest of you  that shared your adorable  puppies. They are .a precious.gift everyday!:D

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Puppies are the absolute best! 
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
I love all of your puppies/babies! I wish I had a dog! But thank you Anna forthe video and for the rest of you  that shared your adorable  puppies. They are .a precious.gift everyday!:D

Well, Sherry...perhaps you should take the plunge and get one. We have...after a 3 year break after our last mutt passed on.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Yeah @ take the plunge! You can even foster a dog from a shelter and 'take it for a test drive' so to speak! :) 

@ I am so sorry to hear that. What kind of dog are you looking after now? What's his/her name?
Userlevel 7
No worries, freydrew...we have gotten over it relatively quickly as she was 16 years old when she went. She had had a great innings.

We now have a JRT bitch; 2 years old, called Bella (or as I refer to her Bellatrix Lestrange). ;)

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
We have a 4 yo dachshund called Boris. He's pretty much the best thing ever.
Userlevel 7
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
It is immensely rewarding adopting a dog and I will not bore you all with all the details about mine again. But after 1 1/2 years to finally be in the position where Suzi is greeting me at the door now with her tail wagging is amazing. It has been a long struggle but more than worth it, the point I am making is that if you see a dog up for adoption which has had a hard life and bears the scars to prove it don't discount it at all, just take more time about it.

As the saying goes:

A home without a dog is just a house.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
I would like a dog but my husband won't allow it. We lost a Springer Spaniel years ago and he does not want another dog. It broke his heart to lose her after 15 years of having her. So she was getting old and we had to put her down. 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
I would like a dog but my husband won't allow it. We lost a Springer Spaniel years ago and he does not want another dog. It broke his heart to lose her after 15 years of having her. So she was getting old and we had to put her down. :(
That is the downside Sherry, they have much shorter lives than us and they always end up breaking our hearts when they get ill towards the end.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
I would like a dog but my husband won't allow it. We lost a Springer Spaniel years ago and he does not want another dog. It broke his heart to lose her after 15 years of having her. So she was getting old and we had to put her down. :(
I know how your husband feels. We had a Collie / Samoyed (Tippy) that died at 15 years old. About a year later Colleen came home with a Rescued Lab, Bitsy I didn't want the dog because of memories of Tippy. Well we kept Bitsy and now she is 13 years old, her back legs are giving out and she has Doggie Alzhemer's. We both agreed Bitsy will be our last dog.