Last movie you watched? [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED!]

• 14 October 2013
  • 90 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Please list the last movie you watched using my format below:

Pacific Rim (2013)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f3/Pacific_Rim_FilmPoster.jpg

10/10>>>Epic action with Mechs, engaging characters, and amazing visuals and attention to detail!

90 replies

Userlevel 7
Pacific Rim was pretty good! The last movie @ and I watched was Gravity. :robothappy:

Userlevel 7
@
How did you like Gravity?
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Well I don't know how many of you will remember or know the last one I watched. It was a DVD called Men Of Boys Town starring Spencer Tracy, an old one from the 1930's.
Userlevel 7
We really liked it! You have to be open to watching a movie with very few actors, but it was very well done. :D
Userlevel 7
Ah I'm interested in watching the film now. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
While it wasn't technically a movie (90 minutes), I just watched the last episode in the second season of Sherlock which I thought was excellent. 
Userlevel 2
I love the Sherlock series on BBC America. Can't wait to see new the season. Are you watching Elementary? Its a good US version of Sherlock.

Gravity is a must see.. Girlfriend and I are looking to see that soon.

Pacific Rim was visually awesome, but the plot and dialogue were terrible.
Userlevel 7
Just watched Notting Hill on DVD. Never get tired of watching it. A wonderful film. Watched Godfather before that.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Sherlock was awesome.

Last movie I saw was the mockbuster to Pacific rim Atlantic rim..

We all had lolz watching that one..

Its free on hulu plus if you wanna see it.
I really love the movie Gravity!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Well I'm going next weekend to see the new Thor: The Dark World movie! :D

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
I'll have to see gravity yet..
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
I'll have to see gravity yet..
I will wait till this comes to the Movie channel or Netflix it does look interesting.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Or Amazon instant, as I got a lot of.gift card credit left!!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
While it wasn't technically a movie (90 minutes), I just watched the last episode in the second season of Sherlock which I thought was excellent. 
I've started watching Sherlock. Just watched first episode of s1. Looks promising. Hope it turns out to be as great as you and all the reviews online say it is.:) Like Lost. wasn't so great at first. Really took my breath away as the story progressed. Then a slump boring at the start of s4. Haven't finished watching it. Hope it thrills again as s4 progresses.
Userlevel 7
Having had one of those "Put the mouse down and step away from the computer" moments, I headed out earlier this evening to see The Grand Budapest Hotel:

http://content7.flixster.com/movie/11/17/73/11177373_det.jpg

I highly recomend it!

Deputy Kovacs: Did he just throw my cat out of the window?

Userlevel 7
Seems like I'm the only one around here going to the movies lately :D Last night's choice: Transcendence.

Hopefully no one considers the following article to be a spoiler, but I was intrigued by Mr. Hawkings opinion of the movie.

Stephen Hawking: 'Transcendence looks at the implications of artificial intelligence - but are we taking AI seriously enough?'
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/stephen-hawking-transcendence-looks-at-the-implications-of-artificial-intelligence--but-are-we-taking-ai-seriously-enough-9313474.html

"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."
- HAL (2001: A Space Odyssey)

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I went with my Wife to see the new Spiderman 2 Movie in 3D yesterday and it was great! And a couple of weeks ago we also seen the new Captain America (The Winter Soldier) in 3D and it was full of action and awesome!

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
Million Dollar Arm
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTYzOTcyNzA4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDYwMTA2MTE@._V1_SY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Boom Shakalaka boom boom Boom Shakalaka boom boom Boom Shakalaka boom boom boom Shakalaka Boom Shakalaka boom boom
Userlevel 7
How did you like it Jeff?
Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Took my Grandsons to this movie to find out it was too girlie for them. LOL
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Grand Budapest Hotel: Sounds good and so does Million Dollar Arm! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Olympus Has Fallen...awesome action movie (great for when you want something unsubtle and mindless to watch).

Gerard Butler could be the new Bruce Willis. 

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Pompeii, just stuck for something to watch the other night and ended up thoroughly enjoying it.
Userlevel 7
Hey ams963!  It was absolutely awesome!  I was not aware Million Dollar Arm was based on a true story.  Worth going to see and really worth sticking around at the end  throughout the credits to see some real life moments! - Jeff