THANKS!!

• 19 September 2015
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

Just a note to say thank you everyone on the forum for taking the time to read my posts for your techie help.

Although I've been working with computers for around 20 years I still manage to get myself in a panic when something happens that's not supposed to!!!!  :@

I might not even have a problem regarding Webroot but it's always considered by everyone and I usually get some great advice.

Thanks a bundle!  ;)

So if there's any new members out there in a panic but a bit shy to ask for some help, then I'd say jump in cos they're here for you and they're the most friendly bunch of peeps!!

Linda 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
As you well know, Linda...you are most very welcome...and many thanks for...the thanks...much appreciated.

Have a great weekend.

Baldrick
Userlevel 6
Badge +23
Hi there Baldrick! You OK?

They're very well deserved thanks.

Cheers, Linda
Userlevel 7
Linda, 

While I was not a part of helping you today, I have in the past and it is always a pleasure!  We are always happy to help you.

Have a good weekend,
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Hi Linda,
Hope you are well and everything is working out for you now.

Best Regards,
Dave
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Linda ? you have been a big part of our Community over the last couple years so we thank you and glad you are part of our Community!

Daniel 😉
Hi lindy,

I am please that I helped you and you are most welcome from all of us on the community.

Adam.
Userlevel 6
Badge +23
Aaawwww Shucks!