Webroot Team

• 15 December 2016
  • 25 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Thank you Webroot Team for All the support and  the Surprise"Ugly Sweater" Christmas card recieved by Post yesterday.............May you ALL have a Blessed Christmas and the Happiest New Year!

25 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Thanks Lyle, and I totally concur with what you say. Happy Christmas to one and all, 'Ugly Sweater' or not :D 

We are certainly well looked after, and cared for here :D  

Userlevel 7
Badge +25
A huge thank you goes out to the Webroot Team for the "Ugly Sweater" Christmas Card.  I was so surprised to receive the card; looks great on top of my fire place. 

Here's Wishing the Webroot Team a very Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New year!!!!

I'm quite jealous. I haven't received mine yet. :p

BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Hang in there Jon......................still plenty of time before Ole St Nick tumbles down the Chimney!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
I'm quite jealous. I haven't received mine yet. :p

BD
Me either. :S

@ wrote:
Me either. :S
Saving the best for last, no doubt, Daniel. :D

BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
@here is something for you  ;)

Awwww. Thank you, Julie!

Now that's my kind of Christmas tree. :)

Have a good night,

BD

ps. It's a good thing you're not an Islanders fan. Blackhawks won 5-4. 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Hi Daniel ~ here put this on your tree.....

http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_2423000/ff_2423122_full.jpg&w=340

and here's your sweater ~         http://assets1.sportsnet.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/stroman_christmas_sweater.jpg

ENJOY!
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
@  Your very welcome.

Have a great night!

Nope I'm a NY Rangers Fan they won tonight 2-0 against Dallas Stars
Userlevel 7
Thank you Webroot Team for the Ugly Sweater Christmas Card. I received it yesterday evening. Wishing All the Webroot Team and Members a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thank you Webroot Team for my Ugly "SWEATER" Christmas Card! Have a Merry Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Userlevel 7
Badge +34
Was very pleasantly surprised to receive my card today. Here's wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

http://webneel.com/daily/sites/default/files/images/daily/11-2012/Christmas-Greeting-Cards%20%2830%29.jpg
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
@  you said, Thank you Webroot Team for my Ugly Christmas Card! Have a Merry Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!                                                          

you forgot to add sweater, LOOOOOOOOOOL   too funny!    :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Funny girl! Good catch Julie...can you edit that for me? LOL:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
@Nope can't edit.....ran out of ink........LOL  :D
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
@  you said, Thank you Webroot Team for my Ugly Christmas Card! Have a Merry Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!                                                          

We caught you, we're not going to edit that.ROFLMHO. :D:D Too Funny.

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

We caught you, were not going to edit that.ROFLMHO. :D:D Too Funny.

Well I changed my mine and edited it! LOLs:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +25

@ sherjj wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

@  sorry for my eagle eye.....you are too funny.....LOL   :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:

@ sherjj wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

@  sorry for my eagle eye.....you are too funny.....LOL   :D

Thank you for your eagle eye!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +25
LOL  :D  :D   :D  :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Thank you to all the Webroot team for my wonderful Christmas card today, now I know what everyone meant, I love it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy, Prosperous and Healthy New Year.
Have a great time everyone, eat drink and be merry etc BUT please stay safe everyone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +25
@  what a beautiful Christmas tree.  I too also wish you a Merry Christmas even though you don't celebrate it but do have a Healthy and Happy New Year.  We will all meet in the Webroot forum in 2017. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
@  what a beautiful Christmas tree.  I too also wish you a Merry Christmas even though you don't celebrate it but do have a Healthy and Happy New Year.  We will all meet in the Webroot forum in 2017. 
AH!!! we do celebrate Christmas in the UK Julie

Take care and stay safe Julie.
Userlevel 7
Badge +52
Thank you Webroot Team for the Ugly Sweater Christmas Card! I received it this morning.
Wishing All the Webroot Team and Members a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!