who to fix ereror 127 on itunes

• 5 September 2015
  • 1 reply

how to fix error 127 in itunes

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi rough7

Welcome to the Community Forums.

This is one that I have not come across before but from doing a quick bit of research I would recommend that you take a look at this thread over in the Apple Support Forums as a starting point.

As the issue deal with the incorrect installation of iTunes, it is possible that if you are trying to install it with WSA already installed on your system then WSA could be interfering with the install...I personally have never experienced this in the many number of times I have installed iTunes...but to remove that variable you could always try temporarily shutting down WSA's protection just before the install process (remembering to start protection immediately afterwards, of course).

To do this just right click on the WSA icon in the notification are and select 'Shut down protection' from the context menu displayed, enter the CAPTCHA characters requested and that should do it. To re-enable WSA protection either reboot or just double click on the WSA icon that should be on your desktop or open the Start Menu > All Application > Webroot and click on the Webroot SecureAnywhere icon.

I hope that helps but do feel free tocome back here if you have any further questions/need any further help. 

Regards, Baldrick