After deactivating devices the devices will not list inSecurity settings

First let me say I followed the deactivation instructions to the letter and all the devices were deactivated. Deactivation is not my problem.

I have 4 devices with webroot installed. A few days ago I was checking my account and found 7 devices listed in Security. Some were duplicates and 1 device was not listed. I first did virus scans with webroot on all 4 devices then checked in my security list for the dates of the latest scahns. Only 1 device was showing the  just completed scans. I then deactivated all the devices except the 1 that showed my latest scan. I now have 1 device listed in Security and is correctly showing the device information . After reinstalling  webroot on the remaining 3 devices none will appear in my Security list. I did 3 or more scans on the three devices and waited much more than 30 minutes. Actually I've been at it noe for almost two days scanning, uninstalling webroot, scanning again, and nothing except the one device is listed in Security. All devices show the correct amount of the remaining days protection. I even went as far as to after removing webroot from the three devices cleaning with  the WRUpgradeTool.exe. In my opinion either my account needs to be reset by webroot or there is a hidden file in my devices that informs the server that they are listed in Security when they aren't.    Please advise what to do now. I would like to see all 4 devices listed in my webroot device list. I have been for the last two months installing and reinstalling programs after upgrading to ssd drives on the three devices causing this mess. Perhaps this could be the issue as well?
Thank you
PS: I've contacted Webroot support with this issue and recieved back instructions for How to deactivate the devices which as stated I had already completed. My message to Webroot supportwas perhaps not as clear as my request for help from this group.

My original message sent to support:

"I have 4 devices with webroot installed. A few days ago I was checking my account and found 7 devices listed. Some were duplicates and 1 device in use was not listed. I checked each of the 7 listed for the most recent scans and deleted 4 of the listed devices.I then did a virus scan on each device. When I checked each device on my list only the last device that I installed webroot on was showing the latest scan. I then deleted the 2 that did not show my latest scan. I now have 1 device listed that is in sync with my list . I uninstalled webroot from my 3 devices not listed and reinstalled and rescanned with webroot. None of the three are on my list. Please advise what to do now. I would like to see all 4 devices listed in my webroot device list. I have been for the last two months installing and reinstalling hard drives (upgrading to ssd drives on the three devices causing this mess. Perhaps this is the issue?
Thank you"

This topic has been closed for comments