cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Administrator

Product Update: PC Agent Update Version 9.0.24.28

chrome_2018-11-08_09-27-10.png

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Anna - Webroot Sr. Advocate Programs Manager
5 REPLIES
Community Guide

Re: Product Update: PC Agent Update Version 9.0.24.28

@akim  Can you please let us know where the download locations are for the business versions of this release?

I have downloaded from the normal locations (http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsasme.exe)
and am getting the 9.0.21.18 installers.  I need to get the installers for this version for the systems we test in-house prior to deployment of a production version.

We are SysAdmins.
We walk in the wiring closets no others will enter.
We stand on the bridge, and no malware may pass.
We engage in tech support, we do not retreat.
We live for the LAN. We die for the LAN.

Administrator

@DTMT - You can get the installer the pre-release evaluation builds in the private Business RC evaluation/beta group. If you do not already have access, please request it and I will let you in to the group. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Anna - Webroot Sr. Advocate Programs Manager
Community Guide

@akim Can I confirm that the release in that group (I am a member) is the official release build you have listed? Just making sure prior to deploying internally.

We are SysAdmins.

Product Manager

Hi,

9.0.24.28 is not the official release.  We'll be publishing at least one more potential release candidate. 

Regards

Jonathan

Community Guide

@JGiffard wrote:

Hi,

9.0.24.28 is not the official release.  We'll be publishing at least one more potential release candidate. 

Regards

Jonathan

Okay, now I'm really confused, @JGiffard .  Should there be a Product Release note for this when there isn't an official release?

I'm just trying to make sure that I truly know when there is a real product release, I'm working on a proper testing cycle for us here, so I need to ensure I know when an update is the real production deal (vs. anything else).

We are SysAdmins.