Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Update: PC Agent Version 9.0.20.31

Highlighted
Administrator

Product Update: PC Agent Version 9.0.20.31

chrome_2018-05-08_08-52-18.png

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Anna - Webroot Sr. Advocate Programs Manager
23 REPLIES
Popular Voice

Re: Product Update: PC Agent Version 9.0.20.31

@akim wrote:

chrome_2018-05-08_08-52-18.png

Hey @akim (Anna),

Thanks for the update. Do you know how far in advance we're supposed to receive the email? i.e. 1 day? 1 week?

I am Webgroot.

New Voice

If I install the official last 9.0.19.43 wsasme.msi on Mac Book Pro Bootcamp with Windows 10 Version 1803 (Build 17134.48) all is fine till Webroot Secure anywhere goes to take the update to 9.0.20.31. Webroot disapears because Windows blocks the Application. Also in Processes you'll don't find anything about wrsa.

Same Problem since a long time and webroot doesn't make anything since a long time. And yes I've spent allready a long time with > support Ticket > online support on the Pc > some time .... with no result at the end.

New Voice

Confused by "ADDED:" "conflict with certain internal deskdrives results in Windows not shutting down" 

I would hope that, that's a typo, and maybe should have been put in the "Fixed" section.

The Netlogon is great news, although I had to reimage a few PC's before then.

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
- Ronald Reagan
40th president of the United States (1911 - 2004)
http://community.webroot.com/html/assets/ambassadorsig.png
Administrator

@flaux wrote:

If I install the official last 9.0.19.43 wsasme.msi on Mac Book Pro Bootcamp with Windows 10 Version 1803 (Build 17134.48) all is fine till Webroot Secure anywhere goes to take the update to 9.0.20.31. Webroot disapears because Windows blocks the Application. Also in Processes you'll don't find anything about wrsa.

Same Problem since a long time and webroot doesn't make anything since a long time. And yes I've spent allready a long time with > support Ticket > online support on the Pc > some time .... with no result at the end.

Hi @flaux, we are not seeing a support ticket specific to this question. If you haven't yet opened one, please do so here, and if you have, please let us know the ticket number and our support team will assist you asap.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Administrator

@mmoniz wrote:

Confused by "ADDED:" "conflict with certain internal deskdrives results in Windows not shutting down" 

I would hope that, that's a typo, and maybe should have been put in the "Fixed" section.

The Netlogon is great news, although I had to reimage a few PC's before then.

You are correct @mmoniz, that should have been in the "Fixed" section. Smiley Happy

Administrator

@Webgroot, we typically send the email out a couple of weeks in advance, and then post to the Community when the release starts. 

Popular Voice

@akim wrote:

@Webgroot, we typically send the email out a couple of weeks in advance, and then post to the Community when the release starts. 

Ok, thanks Anna! We'll see if we get an email prior to the release this time.

I am Webgroot.

New Voice

Hi Anna you can take a look at #117884. It's closed because we thought some days to have a solution. But we have'nt. 

Community Guide

@Webgroot wrote:

@akim wrote:

Ok, thanks Anna! We'll see if we get an email prior to the release this time.

We will await as well.

We are SysAdmins.
We walk in the wiring closets no others will enter.
We stand on the bridge, and no malware may pass.
We engage in tech support, we do not retreat.
We live for the LAN. We die for the LAN.