Adobe Flash Player 12.0.0.77

• 11 March 2014
  • 19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +52
Adobe Flash Player v12.0.0.77 - 2014-03-11

Click here to check your version and Here to Download and here is an Alternate Download make sure you uncheck any unwanted add-ons and download both the one for IE and the other for other Browsers such as Firefox, Safari, Opera plugins!
Release Notes - Not yet available

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Petr, Appreciate the links for Adobe Flash Player 12....Makes this community even better when you send information our way..

Thanks, Sherry
Userlevel 5
We finally get a new flash player from adobe, my current version sucks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Here is the Release Notes: Security updates available for Adobe Flash Player

TH
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
And from Microsoft via Windows Update for the products below. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2938527

Article ID: 2938527 - Last Review: March 11, 2014 - Revision: 1.0Applies to
  • Windows RT 8.1
  • Windows 8.1
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise
  • Windows 8.1 Pro
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Foundation
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
  • Windows RT
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 8 Enterprise
  • Windows 8 Pro
  • Windows Server 2012 Datacenter
  • Windows Server 2012 Essentials
  • Windows Server 2012 Foundation
  • Windows Server 2012 Standard
TH
Userlevel 7
Thanks Daniel!!:D

Mike
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Also the latest Chrome version update also has this version of Flash player: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Security-Industry-News/Google-Chrome-Version-33-0-1750-149-m-Released/td-p/88902

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Besides the fact of faster performance, browser integration with Flash and its directly automatic updates were one of the main reasons why I started using Chrome;)

Mike
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I only use Chrome only to help support Members of WSA and to test the Browser extensions as I like Firefox and it's my main Browser. But to each there own!

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Very much the case here, Daniel, and for the same reasons...but I have to admit that I have a soft spot for Maxthon Cloud browser...although not supported by WSA Web Threat Filtering...it is a really cool and super fast browser that deserves to become more mainstream.

And the lack of Web Filtering is not a big issue as the rest of WSA protects me more than adequately when I use Maxthon...:D

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
😃 I quess Ill have to google the Maxthon Cloud Brower and check it out. Have never heard of that one.:8
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Remember WSA does not support it! 😉 Well with Identity Shield it does just not the Web Filter.

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Alrighty then I've got a lot to do already but is Firefox better then chrome because I use IE or and Chrome.
Userlevel 7
Hi S Sherjj

Daniel is quite correct (as usual ;)) about Maxthon & WSA...and I was possibly not clear enough on that point. :(

In terms of which is better; Chrome or FF or anything else for that matter...well, much of it is down to personal choice, so it is always worth trialling and seeing what works best for you.

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Sir Baldrick! I just want a securer and fast and functional updated Browser and was told by most that Chrome surpasses IE. So yes I might try FF again. Haven't used it in years. So time to play with which browser I like ..smiley wink
Userlevel 7
Hi S Sherjj

To be honest most of the main browsers these days are as secure or there abouts as each other and in fact IE seems to have made the most progress to draw level with the others but then again, according to some, it had the most ways to go.

I use IE, Chrome, FF & Maxthon, interchangably, and have no concerns which ever I use.

Enjoy your trialling, but remember to have an image or backup available in case too must testing causes issues...;)

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
:D;) Yes I understand. I'm into the VS and VM and..will protect...

Thank You,
Sherry
Userlevel 7
It's hard to say which of the browsers today is the best, each has its pros and its cons.
I think the choice of browser should rely on the individual criteria and it's good idea to test capabilities of each one by yourself.
I use Google Chrome but it doesn't mean that I consider it as the best among the others.
I have been a faithful and satisfied user of FireFox since ages and to this day I think the it's a top browser.
In my opinion Chrome is just faster than FireFox and that's why I've been using it from some time.
However GC absorbs a lot more of an operating memory and just for this reason one can't clearly state which is better ;)
In fact, the most important thing is to have our browsers secured by WSA, which is simply unrivaled :D

Redards,

Mike
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
😃 Well Miquell nicely said! I like to get everyones opinions and then I have a better idea what to expect.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
 I like to get everyones opinions and then I have a better idea what to expect.
Me too :D
It's always a source of information, sometimes even priceless ;)

Cheers,

Mike