Anonymous To Launch Cyberattacks Against Trump Campaign Starting April 1

Userlevel 7
BY: Jai Vijayan

Planned attacks a response to candidate's controversial campaign rhetoric, hacking collective says.
 In a reprise of numerous similar campaigns from the past, the Anonymous hacktivist collective has announced plans to disrupt Donald Trump’s presidential campaign by launching cyberattacks on websites associated with the controversial candidate, starting April 1.
In a message on Anonymous’ YouTube channel, an individual purporting to a be spokesman for the collective urged those aligned with its cause to shut down Trump campaign websites and to “expose what he doesn’t want the public to know.”
The spokesman, wearing the group’s signature Guy Fawkes mask, described the planned attacks as a response to Trump’s “appalling actions and ideas” in running his presidential campaign. “We need to dismantle his campaign and sabotage his brand,” the masked spokesman exhorted viewers.
The Trump attack announcement, with its usual colorful rhetoric, has raised some predictable questions about whether Anonymous is really capable any longer of mustering the support needed to launch a disruptive cyber campaign against the leading Republican presidential candidate.
Rene Paap, security evangelist at A10 Networks says the Trump campaign appears to have foreseen the threat and protected its domain by using a Content Delivery Network (CDN) service.

full article here:

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Well, ordinarily I would deplore such actions...but in this case all I would say is that it couldn't happen to a nicer guy...not! LOL
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
Well, ordinarily I would deplore such actions...but in this case all I would say is that it couldn't happen to a nicer guy...not! LOL

Userlevel 7
Jasper and Baldrick I have some Trump bumper stickers I can send you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@Antus67 wrote:
Jasper and Baldrick I have some Trump bumper stickers I can send you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

Why what's wrong with Trump!  Because he's tough? You boys over the pond better run to the hills if Trump becomes President! Just kidding!!
Userlevel 7
Outstanding response Jasper that picture is going to be the posterof the rest of the GOP canadates when Trump becomes president.  And this is what they will look like http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/crazy-smileys/3531a34faafcd3d5ab8749a94f57319e.gif
Userlevel 7
All kidding aside God Bless the right cana adate that wins and God bless the U.S.A.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Amem to that ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I must add here though that I do not like Clinton or Trump and I pity you lot whoever gets in.
If I did live over there I would be at a loss who to vote for.

Any way to get back onto topic I don't think any campaign should be disrupted like that no matter what a persons particular bias is.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
I agree with you Jasper about attacking the campaign! It's not right at all!
Userlevel 7
I have to admit that this campaign by both sides Democrates and Republicans has been very interesting. The media loves it and is making millions on what is going on. What is important the people will vote whom they want for president and we we have to live with it for at least 4 years.

Who's the best choice ?????????????????????  Take your choice
Userlevel 7
Well, I am keeping out of this...as this will be very much a domestic mess which ever way things turn out...LOL
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
Well, I am keeping out of this...as this will be very much a domestic mess which ever way things turn out...LOL
You are certainly accurate with observation Baldrick, about it being a domestic mess whatever happens.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
You are certainly accurate with observation Baldrick, about it being a domestic mess whatever happens.
Easy for you guys to say since you are over the pond! 😉