Antivirus creator John McAfee launches Cyber Party, enters Presidential Race

• 12 September 2015
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Well, well...if Trump's candidacy was not weird enough this one just about takes the proverbial biscuit...IMHO. So now we know what he has been working on since selling his company...LOL

"The presidential race in 2016 might be a bit surprising with the entry of John MacAfee in presidential elections 2016 candidates. John MacAfee, the founder of software firm McAfee has already filed the paperwork with Federal Election commission and is all set to run for US President under his lately announced political party, Cyber Party."

Full Article

Originally posted by ShiwangiPeswani@TWC with Tags Misc

6 replies

Userlevel 7
This I've go to see!!!! you got to be kidding John McAfee running for president?? There goes the country.
Userlevel 7
Well, Anthony...I must admit that I did check the calendar just to make sure I was not running a few months late or early...;)

I am sure that supporter will just highlight that the USA is supposed to tbe the Land of Opportunity...but I think that oportunism has its limits even over there...LOL
Userlevel 7
AMEN TO YOUR COMMENT!!!!! Solly this is the land of opportunity but..........................it does have its limits for sure.
We should have a webroot party lol 
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
You are absolutely right Anthony, and therein lies the problem.  Some people don't pay any attention to limits or deliberately try to push or break them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Just J McA's latest attention-seeking stunt, probable brainchild of his PR 'advisors'. He'd be better off selling himself as the new modelling face of Grecian