Apple pushes yet another version of iOS 9.3 to fix activation bug

• 29 March 2016
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
See Also - Apple releases iOS 9.3, fixing a major iMessage security flaw

March 29th 2016  by Lance Whitney

Apple is trying to deal with hiccups in the latest version of the software that runs iPhones and iPads.

Out since March 21, iOS 9.3 arrived with a glitch that prevented owners of older iPhones and iPads from activating their devices. Last week, Apple released a second version of iOS 9.3 (build number 13E236) to fix the issue on the iPad 2, according to AppleInsider. And on Monday, Apple rolled out a third version of iOS 9.3 (build number 13E5237) to address the same issue on the iPhone 5S and earlier iPhones and the iPad Air and earlier iPads.

Full Article

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
I have to say that Apple is taking care of the older devices...until they get it right! :@
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
I have to say that Apple is taking care of the older devices...until they get it right! :@
I wonder how many attempts it will take them though Sherry.

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

Well....Apple is pretty complex you know? 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

Well....Apple is pretty complex you know? ;)
Yes Sherry of course they are. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

Well....Apple is pretty complex you know? ;)
Yes Sherry of course they are. :D
Cute Jasper....I had to think of something and that's what came to mind! LOLs 😉
Userlevel 7
But...they just don't seem to be able to get it right...do they?  And that is not good or bode well for the future IMHO. :(