Cybersecurity: How safe are you?

Userlevel 7
This is a "must-see" IMHO

Cybersecurity: How safe are you?
By CNN Money | There's a new hacker story every day. In the fast paced world we live in, how safe are you really?

Simple tips to avoid getting hacked. [ Full Article » ]

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Excellent read jpasternak...............this articles hits to the core on what is happening on the web from minute to minute.
1.Malware is being created at a alarming rate.
2.Hackers are working overtime to produce new techniques to breach ones security.
3. That is why in my opinion cloud technology is the future to be able to cope with the current threats.

Concluslon: Webroot Technology is the leader in this field to we have the best team watching or back.

Userlevel 7
Well, thank you @ I'm glad you liked it.
I'm also glad I was able to find and post an article before you did! 😉
Userlevel 7
@
I getting http://blogs.wsj.com/cmo/2014/06/10/360i-gains-access-to-mashables-viral-prediction-technology/ when I click on the link. Is it the correct link?
Userlevel 7
Hi @ Thanks for catching that.  Try it now.
Userlevel 7
Ah yes. Now it's working. Thanks for sharing. Nice useful tips.:)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@Antus67 wrote:
Excellent read jpasternak...............this articles hits to the core on what is happening on the web from minute to minute.
1.Malware is being created at a alarming rate.
2.Hackers are working overtime to produce new techniques to breach ones security.
3. That is why in my opinion cloud technology is the future to be able to cope with the current threats.

Conclusion: Webroot Technology is the leader in this field to we have the best team watching or back.

Couldn't agree more! 

Cheers,

Daniel 😉