light bulb

Did You Know?

Godzilla Hacker Takes Down Several Pakistani Government Websites

The attack on the websites are supposed to be severe as it has been over 24 hours and the websites are still down at the time of writing.

The hacker posted a message on his Facebook profile saying, “Poor Pakistan no matter how hard you try we can bypass those security anytime we want. Before making a statement in media against India think twice.

sig

Experience Shared is Knowledge Shared, Share Yours! I'm a volunteer – my reward is your SMILE!:smileyvery-happy:

Helpful Webroot Links:

Submit Trouble Ticket • User Guides • BrightCloud URL lookup • Account Console 

Download (PC) • Download (Best Buy/Geek Squad Subscription) • Download (Walmart and Target) • Download (MSN Subscription) 

Register and Introduce yourself to The Community!

Frequent Voice
Frequent Voice

Re: Godzilla Hacker Takes Down Several Pakistani Government Websites

Why is he named "Godzilla" hacker
---------------------------------------------------------------
~Var

Helper of the Webroot Community

OS and Main Antivirus:Linux Mint, None :smileysad:
----------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Godzilla Hacker Takes Down Several Pakistani Government Websites

Ryan wrote:
Why is he named "Godzilla" hacker

Hi Ryan!

How are you?

I think the hacker named himself that.

Beth

sig

Experience Shared is Knowledge Shared, Share Yours! I'm a volunteer – my reward is your SMILE!:smileyvery-happy:

Helpful Webroot Links:

Submit Trouble Ticket • User Guides • BrightCloud URL lookup • Account Console 

Download (PC) • Download (Best Buy/Geek Squad Subscription) • Download (Walmart and Target) • Download (MSN Subscription) 

Register and Introduce yourself to The Community!