Infographic: History of Holiday Tech

• 16 December 2016
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 288 replies
Webroot released another great infographic this week. This one shows the history of popular holiday tech toys - and the cybersecurity risks they each had. 

See below or https:///webroot/attachments/webroot/news/31529/2/History%20of%20Tech%20Toys%20Infographic3%20copy.pdf for full infographic and to download the attachment.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Thank you for posting it Cat, it was interesting looking back on things, and I remember my daughter was at school and she had a Tamagotchi and she was not allowed to take it with her so she talked me into taking it to work with me - I don't think I killed it though.
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
@thank you for the excellent infographic.  I remember in 1989 when I bought my son one.  I couldn't wait for him to go to bed, then it was my time on Gameboy.  Very addictive game.  LOL
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
@  thank you for the excellent infographic.  I remember in 1989 when I bought my son one a Gameboy.  I couldn't wait for him to go to bed, then it was my time on Gameboy.  Very addictive game.  LOL
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Yes I bought my Son the Gameboy but I never tried it out. Good ol' days!:D
Userlevel 7
Nooooo Sherryyyy!!!! It was the greatest thing ever, don't rob yourself :catlol:

Userlevel 7
Badge +25
@  LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL  As I said in my post previously I couldn't wait for my kid to go to bed to play game boy.  :D