Did You Know?

YegorP
Topics: 237
Kudos: 610

[Infographic] How Do Consumers Rate Their Security Software?

NPS Infographic pt 1.jpg

NPS Infographic pt2.jpg

--Yegor P--
Social Media Content Coordinator

New to the Community? Sign up for FREE today.
Please use plain text.
Community Guide
superssjdan

Re: [Infographic] How Do Consumers Rate Their Security Software?

No surprise at the survey results with Webroot right at the top of the heap.No other a/v provider focuses on their customers like Webroot.I have yet to field complaints from any people i have done a Webroot install for.Success is no accident.A great many people have worked very hard at every level of Webroot with an unshakable focus on creating a great line of products and keeping their customer happy.It's a sincere pleasure to be a Webroot user and supporter.

All Pcs now:WSA 8.0.4.66 with ESET Smart Security 7.0.302.26
Adguard 5.9
Acronis True Image 2014
CCleaner 4.10.4570/JV Powertools 2014
Diskeeper Pro 16.0.1017.0
Windows 8.1 PRO X64 8gig memory Core i5 3.2ghz
Please use plain text.
Frequent Voice
Muddy7

[ Edited ]

Not too surprised but... I unfortunately can't find an internet link to these Net Promoter 2012 customer satisfaction scores. Yegor, can you provide us with a link (or links) if they still exist? Thanks!

Please use plain text.
TripleHelix
Topics: 399
Kudos: 3,233
Ideas: 5

It was a survey that was Announce 3 weeks ago but who all took part that I don't know. https://community.webroot.com/t5/Community-Announcements/It-s-Webroot-Survey-Time/td-p/56473#.Ukqq2h...

TH

coollogo_com-133794099.gif

asapvip.png   SigSVIP.png    Sr.Expert Advisor Jan 23 2014.png

Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete 2014 Beta Tester v8.0.4.70 on my main system Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit & on Win XP 32bit, Win Vista 32bit, Win 7 32bit, Win 8.1 Pro 32bit & 64bit all on VM's. 

MVP.gif.pngMicrosoft® MVP Consumer Security

New to the Community? Register now and start posting!

Please use plain text.
Frequent Voice
Muddy7

[ Edited ]

You mean it was a survey conducted by Webroot among its own Webroot Community posters (and presumably it would have been mainly the most loyal users who would have replied) and not by an independent organisation?!? If so, this post seems a bit misleading to say the least. And how did Webroot get the results for the other AVs?

I'm not so surprised that you have such a high customer satisfaction rate, after all I've known and used WSA and its predecessor Prevx for 7 years now, but I am surprised if Webroot are publishing the results of their own survey and making it appear (to me at least) to have been a survey from a reputable independent organisation.

Maybe there's something I haven't properly understood here? Perhaps, Yegor, you can explain a bit more clearly? Thanks!

Please use plain text.
akim

Sorry for the confusion - we did conduct a survey of our Community members recently, but that was for a different purpose. This study was conducted by an independent research firm and included Webroot customers as well as a panel of US home PC users (many of whom use our competitors' products).

As far as a public link, we are working on adding this to Webroot.com, but it will likely be a couple of weeks before it is live. Let me know if there are any additional questions about this and I'll be happy to help clarify.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Anna - Webroot Sr. Advocate Programs Manager
Please use plain text.
TripleHelix
Topics: 399
Kudos: 3,233
Ideas: 5

akim wrote:

Sorry for the confusion - we did conduct a survey of our Community members recently, but that was for a different purpose. This study was conducted by an independent research firm and included Webroot customers as well as a panel of US home PC users (many of whom use our competitors' products).

As far as a public link, we are working on adding this to Webroot.com, but it will likely be a couple of weeks before it is live. Let me know if there are any additional questions about this and I'll be happy to help clarify.

Sorry Anna my mistake as I see now it was done in August in the above picture at the bottom. :smileysad:

Daniel

coollogo_com-133794099.gif

asapvip.png   SigSVIP.png    Sr.Expert Advisor Jan 23 2014.png

Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete 2014 Beta Tester v8.0.4.70 on my main system Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit & on Win XP 32bit, Win Vista 32bit, Win 7 32bit, Win 8.1 Pro 32bit & 64bit all on VM's. 

MVP.gif.pngMicrosoft® MVP Consumer Security

New to the Community? Register now and start posting!

Please use plain text.
Frequent Voice
Muddy7

Thanks, Yakim. Obviously just a case of crossed wires between TH and myself! Yes, it would be great to have the link if and when you find it (and indeed if it still exists). As I said, I'm not surprised with the result given my experience with the product and past support.

Please use plain text.
akim

No problem TH, I can understand the confusion and I appreciate the chance to clarify for others who might have thought the same thing. :smileyhappy:

Muddy7, I will post the link to the Community when it is available. Thanks!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Anna - Webroot Sr. Advocate Programs Manager
Please use plain text.
Community Guide
TonyW

Whilst this is interesting and useful stats to bear in mind, it should be noted there are customers who are happy with other security vendors in addition to Webroot.

We mustn't have skewed thinking that just because WSA is in a class of its own, it doesn't always follow that other products have failed their users in whatever form.
Please use plain text.