09-18-2013 07:32 PM - edited 09-18-2013 07:41 PM
Microsoft Windows Phone 8 granted government security standard | ZDNet:
In total, Windows Phone 8 has received FIPS 140-2 validation for nine cryptographic certificates. The full list of Windows 8 Phone accredited certificates are below:
* Kernel Mode Cryptographic Primitives Library (CNG.SYS
* Cryptographic Primitives Library (BCRYPTPRIMITIVES.DLL
* Enhanced DSS and Diffie-Hellman Cryptographic Provider (DSSENH.DLL
* Enhanced Cryptographic Provider (RSAENH.DLL
* Boot Manager
* BitLocker Windows OS Loader (WINLOAD
* Code Integrity (CI.DLL
* BitLocker Windows Resume (WINRESUME
* BitLocker Dump Filter (DUMPFVE.SYS
Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete 2014 Beta Tester v188.8.131.52 on my main system Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit & on Win XP 32bit, Win Vista 32bit, Win 7 32bit, Win 8.1 Pro 32bit & 64bit all on VM's.
Microsoft® MVP Consumer Security 2012/15
New to the Community? Register now and start posting!