Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Complete (2015)

• 18 October 2014
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I have just seen this write up by PCMagUK, quite a good one, I like especially this excerpt I have used here.

By Neil J. Rubenking

EXCERPT

Effective Antivirus
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus (2015) is the tiniest antivirus around, and its installation and scanning are both super-fast. The mega-suite is slightly bigger, but it still takes about one tenth the disk space of the average suite. Read my review of the antivirus for full details. I'll simply summarize here.

None of the six independent labs I follow currently include Webroot in their regular testing, though Dennis Technology Labs will add Webroot in the first quarter of 2015. A private test by Dennis Labs earlier this year revealed that Webroot would have earned top-level AAA certification. Webroot was also one of just three product to pass in a test by MRG-Effitas.

Full Article

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Nice review!  Thank you for sharing that one Jasper!  It is nice to see a reviewer specifically comment upon the lack of testing on it, though of course we are familiar with the why's.  Hopefully we will see more of the tests able to suitably include WSA in the future!