YouTube & Gmail Phishing emails

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
This is not an article but I wanted to show everyone how Webroot SecureAnywhere protects us from such as these Phishing emails as I got 2 of them this morning!

Thanks,

Daniel ;)

Notice here the link shown above doesn't even match what WSA Blocked!

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Nice!  Thanks for sharing that.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
You're very welcome Nic the proof is in the pudding!

Also note to everyone don't click on links in Phishing emails it's better just to delete them unless you know what you are doing!

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
I just love it when Webroot does it job and protects. Maybe I can learn how to do a screen shot too. Lol

Thanks TH..
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
The easiest way to get a screen shot with W7 SSherjj is by using the using Snipping Tool which is part of W7.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hi Sherry,

In Windows 7 you have the Snipping Tool to take screen shots. I use Snagit myself as you can add many things to the snap shots.

Daniel

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Great! I didn't know what that snipping program was..why Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi TripleHex, you snagged that image. Sounding better all the time. Like tip and tuck you can snip OR snagit huh? Can't wait to try it on my W7. Now do I have to post in the Mac section for help for screenshots there...to make posts more tidy? I do have a manual I just never felt the need to do screenshots until watching the pros doing it here, on the community.

Please note I am joking here among all my community friends...doesn't hurt does it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Never we all like to have fun! 😃 Also I use another program called Snagit.

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Good screen shot Daniel, you beat me to it ;). I used to use one Handy Snap which was OK until I found the Snipping Tool by accident.
Userlevel 7
I will put my hat in the ring by advising that I use ScreenshotCaptor...which is almost as easy as the Snipping Tool but much more functional...if anyone is interested? ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Me me me,;) Im interested. I can try them all..OKAY on a calmer note....ask and ye shall recieve. Thanks everyone for helping me with screenshots. Will come in handy with Webroot Support issues if I ever need them. Right?