Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16215 PC + 15222 Mobile

Userlevel 7
Badge +52
Today we are excited to be releasing our #TacoHat Thursday build – Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16215 for PC – to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring! We are also releasing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 15222 to Insiders in the Fast ring.
Full Article

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Boondabah! Thank you Petr! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Thank you Petr, I am just downloading it now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Petr!

-Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Got it installed on my 2 VM's!

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Upgraded last night...VM

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I am just about finished installing mine now un the VM.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Upgraded last night...VM

Make sure you run the Disk Cleanup!

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Upgraded last night...VM

Thanks Daniel,

I did do the clean up but my VM was freezing up and didn't get the clean up picture shot..:@
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Upgraded last night...VM

Thanks Daniel,

I did do the clean up but my VM was freezing up and didn't get the clean up picture shot..:@
Well with all Previews it does need to be Whitelisted by Webroot by uploading WSAlogs.exe and asking them and the freezing will stop. Have a look in the WRData folder and see all the Monitoring files......

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Upgraded last night...VM

Thanks Daniel,

Well with all Previews it does need to be Whitelisted by Webroot by uploading WSAlogs.exe and asking them and the freezing will stop. Have a look in the WRData folder and see all the Monitoring files......

Okay I will send in Logs: Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@,  

Support got back with me and said they have whitelisted my unknown in my wrlogs. And to do a scan. I did that earlier this morning and the scan got to 80% and then slowed down alot before finishing.  It took around 7-8 mins. I will check later when I get home on my VM to see if it still freezes up. 

EDITED:

No freezing as yet..working great so far!:D