How do you fix KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR?

Badge
How do you fix KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR. I keep getting a blue screen saying No boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi vkmckee

Welcome to the Community Forums.

There can be a number of reasons for this system error message being displayed and in terms of guidance you need to provide more information related to the message.  

For instance, there should be a STOP followed by a numeric code such as '0x0000007A'.  Can you confirm that?  IF that is the case then it means that there is some issue reading/loading information to/from Pagefile that is stored on your hard drive.  For more detailed explanation and somethings to try to resolve the issue please look at this thread from the Microsoft Forums.

Hopefully that will assist further but if not then please do come back here and let us know so we can look to see what further assistance we can provide.

Regards, Baldrick

I found a website from which i get rid out of this type of error issue, now you can also check this
once for getting rid of it completely from here: <URL snipped as contrary to Community Guidelines>