Post Office Package Problems

• 19 December 2017
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Post office package problems

CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WVEC) In the midst of the holiday shipping season, one local woman has a warning for anyone sending packages through the U.S. Postal Service.
Tammy Venezia said an issue at a local post office could have cost her more money than she was supposed to pay to ship her package.
Full Article
This is the Post Office we use where this happened. :S

4 replies

My girlfriend receives a lot of packages via USPS, and she has nothing but issues all the time, her packages always get stuck at the post office for 3-4 Days even though it’s made it here in town. We’ve had a couple packages make be delivered to the wrong address, and when you address them with these concerns. They always blame the automation process, but’s it’s never the workers fault, except they are picking it up to drop it off, not hard to glance at the label and make sure it’s correct.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
This was my latest run-in with USPS from just a few simple items I ordered from amazon like some retro mil bottles, foundation makeup and batteries 

It went from PA to pkb.wv and then all the way back to PA lol

Userlevel 6
i order from amazon quite a bit and have had no problem getting them on time could be the area ,i am in wisconsin do you track your packages? hope things turn out better for you
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
yeah normally they don't get hung up like that.... now they have questionable packaging sometimes... a nyx finishing spray bottle which is tiny gets shipped from UPS in a big box and delivered to the door, however I had an SSD drive that was expensive get squished in a tiny envelope with minimal padding and tardis tech, get put in the mail box and the malbox was half open on a slightly rainy day. ugh.. lol