The Gadget Sleigh (GS-900)

• 18 December 2016
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
       https://www.metals4u.co.uk/resources/Thumb.ashx?ImgFilePath=/resources/files/gs900%20sleigh%20front%20view%20.jpg&width=267

Santa and his reindeer are being brought into the 21st century with a brand new mode of transport, ensuring that he delivers every present with enough time to spare for a mince pie and a glass of milk.
The Gadget Sleigh (GS-900) offers the latest state-of-the-art technology for Santa including GPS navigation, parking sensors, a pin-point chimney cam as well as heated seats to ensure maximum comfort for the icy cold, overnight trip.  

https://www.metals4u.co.uk/christmas/gadget-sleigh-gs-900/p13468        

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Cool Dermo! I want one of those!:Dt
Userlevel 7
I'd give even money that it would be hacked within a few days of Santa receiving it and starting to use it. ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@ wrote:
Cool Dermo! I want one of those!:Dt
Yep, don't we all! :D  

I'd imagine those children that have been really good all year might expect him to get to them a little early this year, if his vehicle was delivered to Lapland on time. ;)       

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@ wrote:
I'd give even money that it would be hacked within a few days of Santa receiving it and starting to use it. ;)
Hmmm...might that mean that all the presents could also potentially be lost, or delivered to the wrong recipients etc? 

I hadn't thought of that...that's a bit worrying :S I'd bet Santa uses Webroot SecureAnywhere (he's very smart), so there's probably nothing to worry about. ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Hmmm...might that mean that all the presents could also potentially be lost, or delivered to the wrong recipients etc? 

I hadn't thought of that...that's a bit worrying :S I'd bet Santa uses Webroot SecureAnywhere (he's very smart), so there's probably nothing to worry about. ;)

Aww Baldrick are you being a scrooge? Spoiling my fun reality! :D

EDITED: Or lack of:
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
@  that is the coolest sleigh!  I'd let Santa borrow my 2009 Dodge Challenger RT with 480 HP but he better not dent it. LOL  :D  @  I'll be watching with my eagle eye......LOL   :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Thank you Dermot, I love it.
However I was a bit surprised that it does not have a good Firewall built into it to make absailing down the inside of chimneys easier and enabling earlier deliveries.