Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts!

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
I have always been fascinated with Windows keyboard shortcuts: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12445/windows-keyboard-shortcuts

Does anyone use these shortcuts? So many of them to learn!:D

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks! It's nice to have a refresher! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Sure thing Daniel! I bet you know all of them! 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Sure thing Daniel! I bet you know all of them! :D
No way........
Personally, I use many (but by no means all) of them.

EDIT: Oh, and thanks for the link which I've now bookmarked. I didn't know a page existed cataloging every Windows shortcut.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Personally, I use many (but by no means all) of them.

EDIT: Oh, and thanks for the link which I've now bookmarked. I didn't know a page existed cataloging every Windows shortcut.
Your most welcome Muddy7, 

I'm thrilled that I can show you something worth while. 😉
Userlevel 7
Thanks for posting, Sherry...as Daniel has stated...nice to have a refresher.

I use most of them regularly, in fact more so than any other means of actioning things. I know/use most of them, probably about 75%...the ones I don't know of or remember are the ones that I have no use for...;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Sure thing Baldrick. ..I'm trying to learn more of these now that I have printed out pages of these shortcuts. LOLs. No wonder your faster then me. 😉
Userlevel 7
Best way to learn them is not to try learn them specifically as a task but rather to stop before carrying out an action, check to see if there is an equivalent shortcut and, as they say, doing is the most reliable way of learning...;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thank you Sir Baldrick. .. 😉
Userlevel 7
Most welcome...Lady Sherry...:D

Regards, Baldrick (Sir) ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Good link Sherry, I have to admit that the main ones I use are just the cut, copy and paste ones.
Very useful. Thank you, Sherry. ;)

BD

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Very useful. Thank you, Sherry. ;)

BD

Your welcome as always BurnDaddy and thank you Jasper! 😉