Unity API SDK

• 18 July 2017
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9
Hi Everyone!

We are in the process of developing an SDK for the Unity API, and we wanted to get your input on what languages you would like supported. Right now, we're focusing on C# and Visual Basic .NET. However, if there are some additions that you would like to include, please do let us know so our PM team can add that to their list. Also, if you would be interested in joining our Beta program for the SDK, please let us know.

Thank you!
Joseph R.

3 replies

It should first be noticed that both these gadgets have the same working framework or stage. This permits an application made for one to be keep running on the other as well. Essentially, for the motivations behind application advancement, they can be thought to be same gadgets - aside from they are distinctive in screen estimate and different factors, for example, the extent of the console. iPad has a bigger console than iPhone. So when outlining an application, the GUI of both ought to be remembered. The iPhone SDK, After June 2010, the first iPhone SDK is called iOS SDK, after Apple renamed the iPhone OS to iOS. The most recent adaptation of the SDK is 4.3, discharged on 3 March 2011. You can utilize C, Objective C, C++ and JavaScript to create applications for iPhone. Among these lone the initial three are permitted to connect against archived API's, so essentially these are the dialects you will compose the more convoluted applications in.
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave
Web Development Company Toronto| Toronto Web Development| Web Development Toronto
Hi Joseph,

I'm going to develop several applications that will be connecting to the Unity API.
I'm using C# to develop these applications and would very much like to join the Beta program for the SDK.
Please let me know if that's possible.

Regards,

Sander
Userlevel 4
Badge +9
Hi @,

Thank you for your interest in the Unity API SDK. Can you please send me a private message with your company and contact information? Once I have this I can start getting you set up. 

Thank you,
Joseph