Anime Thread!

• 18 October 2018
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Anime getting more popular and I like that. I've watched over 200 series and over 100 movies. Search my username on anime-planet for a semi dated list lol.

Currently watching:
My Hero Academia
Strike Witches
Fuujin Monogatari (Windy Tales)

Going to start:
11 eyes
 Natsume Yuujinchou

So what anime you all into? Also list your favs as well. With me that's a toughie! 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
@ wrote:
Anime getting more popular and I like that. I've watched over 200 series and over 100 movies. Search my username on anime-planet for a semi dated list lol.

Currently watching:
My Hero Academia
Strike Witches
Fuujin Monogatari (Windy Tales)

Going to start:
11 eyes
 Natsume Yuujinchou

So what anime you all into? Also list your favs as well. With me that's a toughie! 

I've honestly never really gotten into anime, but a friend of mine mademe watch Welcome to the NHK and it was pretty decent.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
cool. 

Starter anime I recommend:
Any of the studio Ghibli films - if you like disney you'll love them and then some. even more magical than disney! The cat returns and spirited away and kiki's delivery service are my fav Ghibli ones.

Full Metal Alchemist - Alk around awesome and very fun. 

Trigun - Wild west meets sci fi. 

Fruits basket - Heartwarming and charming and can jerk you around emotionally but that makes it deep and neat.

Tenchi myuo franchise - Fun and cute and actiony and lots of goodness

Sailor Moon - Good for girls but also has a lot of action.

Kiba - Harder fantasy with a very nice vibe and progression. Often called flawless. 

Ghost in the shell -sci-fi anime at its best. You will fall in love with those blue robots in it.

Chi's Sweet home - Fun sized episodes and the cutest anime ever. 

Madoka - For when you need something deep in your life. Need I say more!

Note: these are all completed anime, so no cliffhangers. 

I will not list One Peice or Dragonball as my recommended starters even though they are the most popular, as these are long and still ongoing. Dragonball, z, and GT are done tho.