Goodnight

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Goodnight all my Webrooters and hope tomorrow brings a fruitful ,healthy and happy day for everyone,

See you all when the Sun comes up!

Because I need to get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz now,,, 🙂

4994 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Is this a counterpoint to the good morning thread? 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Ah is this out of order..? Can't I have a counterpoint too? 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
No I'm all for it - there has to be balance in the Force 😳
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Goodnight Boss I hope you're having a good time while working! Goodnight also Sherry and all Webrooters!

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Hey Sherry, is this a subtle hint to tell me to get off the computer? ;)

And I agree with Nic, this adds balance as a counter-point to the Good Morning thread!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I'm hanging out at the historic Fillmore in SF watching an 80/a cover band called Mustache Harbor 🙂
Userlevel 7
:: yawns :: The caffeine is wearing off... only one more day to go before the holiday weekend!

For anyone 'across the pond' did you see the lovely splash page on Bing of the London Eye, Big Ben and the Palace of Westminster? London Skyline

G'night folks!
- Jeff
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hey Jpasternak that's pretty cool photo on Bing....;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Thank you for pointing Bing out to me Jeff, I would not have seen that pic otherwise, it is a good one.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Well all my Webrooters...I bid a Goodnight and another day of valuable learning here in the Forum! 🙂 hope everyone has a great weekend!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. 😉
Userlevel 7
Goodnight Sherry! 

Have a good sleep, and I hope you have a good Memorial Day weekend!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Well all my Webrooters...I bid a Goodnight and another day of valuable learning here in the Forum! 🙂 hope everyone has a great weekend!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. ;)

@DavidP1970 wrote:
Goodnight Sherry! 

Have a good sleep, and I hope you have a good Memorial Day weekend!

Goodnight Webrooters Cya tomorrow!

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hey @ Thanks and you too have a Nice Memorial weekend. I saw on Facebook where this girl was laying on the ground by her loved ones grave while someone said is this the Big Barbecue Weekend? Anyways ...;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hey C-ya Tomorrow Daniel, goodnight! Thanks...hey Is there a Hockey Game Sunday? Heehee

Edit: it's late and there's no Jpasternak hanging around tonight....his computer must be broken! Lol 🙂
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Hey C-ya Tomorrow Daniel, goodnight! Thanks...hey Is there a Hockey Game Sunday? Heehee

Edit: it's late and there's no Jpasternak hanging around tonight....his computer must be broken! Lol :)
Ahem!  I beg to differ Sherry.  I needed a quick cat nap so I can pull an all-nighter.  ;)

Meteor shower approaches in time for holiday weekend
by John Newsome, CNN

The cosmos has aligned, quite literally, for families, space geeks and insomniacs alike, as the Earth is set to intercept a new meteor shower late Friday into Saturday.

The scientists who discovered the cosmic debris say the Camelopardalid shower could be "significant."

Some forecasts show 200 to 1,000 meteors an hour between 2 and 4 a.m. Eastern Time on Saturday.  [  Check it out!!   ]

- Jeff
Userlevel 7
Good night everybody. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Wow it's night time already for you ams963? Sleep well and great to see you online most of the day! Take care!

Zzzzzzzzs for you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Goodnight ams963, it is only 7:15pm here.
And good evening everyone else.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
:DHad a GREAT day and want to thank everyone for the Team Work today and hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday weekend!
Early Goodnight tonight....zzzzzzzzzzzzz:D
Userlevel 7
All in all, it was a good day eh?

Sleep well Sherry!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Goodnight everyone have a goodnight sleep!

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Sleep well Daniel.  See you tomorrow!
Userlevel 6
Good night everyone! 
Userlevel 7
:: peeks in and shuts out the lights :: G'night all!
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Goodnight all and don't let the bed bugs bite.