cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Silver VIP

Professional Drivers on the Road

This is an article from the Virginia Pilot news paper. It makes you wonder what we have rolling down the roads and interstates now a day's. For over 5 years on my dedicated run from Suffolk Virginia to Newark Delaware and back, I crossed the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel in a 18 wheeler two times a day, five or six days a week. The only thing I hated in the run.

Drive Safe / W82TXT / Watch Out For The Other Drivers On The Road

5b5ce55a4ab16.image.jpg

Full Article

Dave

Silver VIP

Late 2015 5K 27" Mac, 4GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB Fusion Drive, macOS Mojave, 10.14.2  

iMac Clone & Backup with SuperDuper / Time Machine / iCloud 

Windows 7 X 64, 3.4GHz i7, 10GB RAM, 1TB HD

2 REPLIES
Silver VIP

Re: Professional Drivers on the Road

It is beyond me why people drive in that condition Dave.

PS. thanks to the VPN I could see the article, it must not be allowed in Europe.

http://community.webroot.com/html/assets/SigSVIP.png  beta_tester_transparent.png

Luminary Signature.png

2016-07-18_12-11-32.png  Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security

Gold VIP

Re: Professional Drivers on the Road

Devastating article! Sure glad that you survived those Truck driving days @ProTruckDriver...

Sherry

original.png Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC) | Download (Best Buy Subscription) | Submit Trouble Ticket | Account Console | User_Guides | BrightCloud URL lookup

Register
and Introduce yourself to The Community!

ALIENWARE 17R4 Win 10 Pro x64 / Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), IPad's, PCs,W 10 & (VM:14) & Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete (Android Samsung Galaxy Note 8) Beta Tester,Windows Insider Builds