Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Administrator

Tuesday Trivia 12/5/18 (Late)

Tuesday Trivia.png

Tuesday Trivia 

Hello and welcome to this week’s Tuesday Trivia. Each week we ask you a question, and you have a week to answer before the answer gets added to the thread. Don’t look up the answer! This is trivia for you, not Google. Smiley Wink

Which form of memory retains its contents even when the computer is turned off?

If you think you know the answer, go ahead and use the button below to give it a go.

Take the Quiz

4 REPLIES
Gold VIP

Re: Tuesday Trivia 12/5/18 (Late)

Yikes! I guess my "memory" failed me on that Tuesday Trivia! Smiley LOL

Sherry

original.png Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC) | Download (Best Buy Subscription) | Submit Trouble Ticket | Account Console | User_Guides | BrightCloud URL lookup

Register
and Introduce yourself to The Community!

ALIENWARE 17R4 Win 10 Pro x64 / Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), IPad's, PCs,W 10 & (VM:14) & Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete (Android Samsung Galaxy Note 8) Beta Tester,Windows Insider Builds
Silver VIP

Although my memory is going with old age, I got this one right. hysterical.gif

Dave

Silver VIP

Late 2015 5K 27" Mac, 4GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB Fusion Drive, macOS Mojave, 10.14.2  

iMac Clone & Backup with SuperDuper / Time Machine / iCloud 

Windows 7 X 64, 3.4GHz i7, 10GB RAM, 1TB HD

Bronze VIP

Another easy one for me even though my memory is very good speeds vary at times. Smiley Very Happy

Daniel Bow.gif  “Truth is more of a stranger than fiction.” (Mark Twain)

EPA.giforiginal (6).png   

original.png Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security beta_tester_transparent.png

Alienware 17R5 Laptop with the new i9-8950HK Processor Overclock-able to 5.0GHz - 2 Samsung 960 Pro PCIe NVMe M.2 512GB + 1 Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD's with 32GB of G.SKILL Ripjaws RAM and NVIDIA GTX 1080 GPU Overclocked. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 1809 x64.

Silver VIP

Well my brain was up to speed even if my body isn't Smiley Very Happy

http://community.webroot.com/html/assets/SigSVIP.png  beta_tester_transparent.png

Luminary Signature.png

2016-07-18_12-11-32.png  Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security