Tuesday Trivia 7/3/18

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Tuesday Trivia

Hello and welcome to this week’s Tuesday Trivia. Each week we ask you a question, and you have a week to answer before the answer gets added to the thread. Don’t look up the answer! This is trivia for you, not Google. ;)

Please note: The current version of the poll will be blocked if you are using an ad blocker.

Which of the following is NOT a programming language? 

If you think you know the answer, go ahead and use the poll that pops up in the bottom right hand corner to give it a shot.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Hey I got this one right! LOL Turns Ad-Blocker back on! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
@ wrote:
Hey I got this one right! LOL
I tried to make it tricky, glad you got it though!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Happy Happy day I got it right @..

😉
@ wrote:
Well, you tricked me @ :D

I was wrong, this time. :(

I also wanted to mention that, with Firefox, not only did I have to disable ad blockers to see the poll, but if you  have "Tracking Protection" set to "Always" in Firefox's Privacy & Security settings, you will not see the poll. That setting must be changed to "Only in private windows" or "Never" for the poll to show.

Keep up the good work @. I enjoy trivia. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I had a lucky guess and got it right.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Well, you tricked me @ :D

I was wrong, this time. :(

I also wanted to mention that, with Firefox, not only did I have to disable ad blockers to see the poll, but if you  have "Tracking Protection" set to "Always" in Firefox's Privacy & Security settings, you will not see the poll. That setting must be changed to "Only in private windows" or "Never" for the poll to show.

Keep up the good work @. I enjoy trivia. ;)
Yeah I'm working on getting a SurveyMonkey account so that this won't be an issue anymore. Unfortunately I'm not able to expedite the process much, but I hope it will be soon!
@ wrote:
Yeah I'm working on getting a SurveyMonkey account so that this won't be an issue anymore. Unfortunately I'm not able to expedite the process much, but I hope it will be soon!
No worries, @. I wasn't complaining. Just thought I'd post that in case anyone else is having trouble viewing the poll in Firefox. Plus, it was driving me nuts as to why the poll wasn't showing, so I wasn't going to be satisfied until I discovered why. (Sorry, it's just my nature.) ;)

Looking forward to the addition of SurveyMonkey, thanks for the info. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
No worries, @. I wasn't complaining. Just thought I'd post that in case anyone else is having trouble viewing the poll in Firefox. Plus, it was driving me nuts as to why the poll wasn't showing, so I wasn't going to be satisfied until I discovered why. (Sorry, it's just my nature.) ;)

Looking forward to the addition of SurveyMonkey, thanks for the info. :)
Haha for sure, and I really appreacite your troubleshooting, makes it easier for us to fix. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
The Popup window came up on my Android earlier this morning and I voted and now the popup came up on my Mac and I coud not resist voting again. LOL:p
Userlevel 1
Oh, I know my little Webroot Friends but can't remember because half my brain does not work.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Correct answer: Ruby on Rails