Tuesday Trivia 8/21/18

• 21 August 2018
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Tuesday Trivia

Hello and welcome to this week’s Tuesday Trivia. Each week we ask you a question, and you have a week to answer before the answer gets added to the thread. Don’t look up the answer! This is trivia for you, not Google. ;)

What was Webroot's first commercial product? 

If you think you know the answer, go ahead and use the button below to give it a go.

Take the Poll

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Brilliant, I got that one right.

Userlevel 7
Badge +48

Correct Answer: Window Washer

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@ wrote:

Correct Answer: Spy Sweeper

No it's not it was Window Washer and by Webroot's own @ brother Steven Thomas. 😞 And I used it for along time with Spy Sweeper.

History

Webroot was founded in 1997 when Steven Thomas launched Webroot’s first commercial product, a trace removal agent called Webroot Window Washer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
You're right @

Chalk that up to trying to move too fast at the end of the day getting the Tuesday Trivia out. 

I edited the response above so it should all be set now. Thanks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@ wrote:
You're right @

Chalk that up to trying to move too fast at the end of the day getting the Tuesday Trivia out. 

I edited the response above so it should all be set now. Thanks. 

Thanks Drew!
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Wanted to make sure that the SurveyMonkey is working as it should. After you selected your answer last week, did you see this screen? 

That should be the 2nd screen within the SurveyMonkey. Wanted to be sure that everyone saw this and that these surveys are working correctly. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@ wrote:
Wanted to make sure that the SurveyMonkey is working as it should. After you selected your answer last week, did you see this screen? 

That should be the 2nd screen within the SurveyMonkey. Wanted to be sure that everyone saw this and that these surveys are working correctly. 

Thanks!

Yes!
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Ok great! Just wanted to be sure.