another product

Userlevel 5
Badge +13
Has anyone tried or know some one has tried this "Fix Me Stick"? iam just wondering, I have been with Webroot for going on 5yrs now and am very satisfied with the product! 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@ wrote:
Has anyone tried or know some one has tried this "Fix Me Stick"? iam just wondering, I have been with Webroot for going on 5yrs now and am very satisfied with the product! 
Since Fix Me Stick is another Anti-Malware we arn't allowed to talk about other products in general only if you have issues or problems using both together. https://community.webroot.com/t5/Community-Guidelines-FAQ/Webroot-Community-Guidelines/td-p/297902

"Don’t Promote Other Organizations and Causes
The Webroot Community should be used to share information about issues related to Webroot, Webroot products and services, and cybersecurity in general. Please do not attempt to promote a separate organization or cause. Links to third-party security vendors and other vendors not supported by Webroot will be removed. Spam posts (links to malicious sites, phishing attempts, solicitations, etc.) will be removed without notice and the user will be banned."

Sorry,
Userlevel 5
Badge +13
Sorry about that it wont happen again! i dont trust any other but Webroot. Thanks for the heads up, and again i apologize for that post. 
   Slittle75
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@ wrote:
Sorry about that it wont happen again! i dont trust any other but Webroot. Thanks for the heads up, and again i apologize for that post. 
   Slittle75
No worries it's in the Community Guidelines and we do our best to go by them. 😉