Knowledge Base

How to install Webroot Mobile Security for Android and Kindle Fire

• 26 March 2018
  • 1 reply
How to install Webroot Mobile Security for Android and Kindle Fire
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Several apps are available for Android and Apple mobile devices. An app is also available for Windows 8 and Windows Surface RT. For information on supported devices and operating systems, click here. For installation instructions, please choose from the list below.

If you need help installing on a computer, click on your operating system for steps for Windows PC or Apple Macs.

Android and Kindle Download Instructions

• Search for Webroot according to your device: [list]
  • Android: in your apps menu, select the Google Play Store and search for "Webroot" or follow this link, and install the Mobile Security app.
  • Kindle: from the Home screen, tap Apps, then Store. Tap the search box and enter "Webroot", then tap Search. Install the Mobile Security app.
  • Once the install is complete, open the app and tap Agree & Launch.
  • If you do not have a keycode, tap Skip and proceed to the next step. If you do have a keycode, tap Activate and enter your SecureAnywhere keycode. Tap OK once the keycode has been activated successfully.
  • Tap Fix This Now to browse additional settings. Please read each one carefully to see if it is something you want to enable or not before tapping either Fix This Now or Ignore. You can always change these options later in the settings.
  • Tap View Additional Features to go through additional features you have available. These will vary based on your subscription type.
  • After going through all the options, tap Finish.[/list]Webroot Mobile Security is now installed and protecting your device.

• This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Greetings!

Just a question about Webroot Mobile Security for Adroid: My wife and I have two Nook HD+ which we still enjoy using. I wanted to load Webroot on them. But the Webroot product only works on Android 4.4 or higher. Is there a way to get Webroot Security for Android loaded and running on an earlier version of Android? Does Webroot have an older version of their product for earlier versions of Android?

Thanks Much!

Eric