cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure anywhere Solution Agreement Notice

SOLVED

Secure anywhere Solution Agreement Notice

I am getting a notice  that my Secure Anywhere Solution Agreement has changed and I have to click AGREE to accept the modified terms and agreement.  Is this legit?

3 REPLIES

Re: Secure anywhere Solution Agreement Notice

Yes, that message is legit.  From time to time we change our terms and conditions, so we want to make sure you have an opportunity to review them when that happens.

Sophia-

Could you or someone from Webroot be so kind to at least specify what's been changed in the agreement? And is there a way to do this in a more seamless manner moving forward? (Maybe just highlight the changes in any future updates?) I recall just getting a similar update within the past month or so and honestly, I have no idea what was changed.

From my perspective, it's like I've already decided to place a high degree of trust in Webroot and to date, I have no reason to feel otherwise (which is great) but at the same time, it would be nice to not feel like I was just continually, 'blindly' agreeing to evolving terms. And if I've overlooked something, please let me know. 

THanks!

Highlighted

Hi @MGA15,

As someone who also has to frequently accept new EULAs from various companies, I can relate! Not being a legal expert myself, I don't know what are our options are for improving this process.  I will talk to our legal team and see what's possible from a legal perspective.

You have an interesting suggestion here.  If you think of others, there's an Idea Exchange in the community where you can share ideas like this and vote on other people's ideas. We review these suggestions when thinking about how to enhance our products and services.