cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Gold VIP

SecureWeb Browser

Hello Webrooters, 

Is anyone having issues with the SecureWeb Browser on your Android? I cannot get into settings when tapping in the 3 dots in right hand corner. Edited: I'm finding the User Guide for SecureWeb is not very helpful. IMO.Screenshot_20180928-093828_Webroot SecureWeb.jpg

Sherry

original.png Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC) | Download (Best Buy Subscription) | Submit Trouble Ticket | Account Console | User_Guides | BrightCloud URL lookup

Register
and Introduce yourself to The Community!

ALIENWARE 17R4 Win 10 Pro x64 / Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), IPad's, PCs,W 10 & (VM:14) & Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete (Android Samsung Galaxy Note 8) Beta Tester,Windows Insider Builds
15 REPLIES
Bronze VIP

Re: SecureWeb Browser

I uninstalled the mobile app months ago, when the permissions changed. Sorry I can't help, Sherry.

Gold VIP

@BurnDaddy wrote:

I uninstalled the mobile app months ago, when the permissions changed. Sorry I can't help, Sherry.

Not a problem @BurnDaddy! Thanks for replying! Smiley Wink

Sherry

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC) | Download (Best Buy Subscription) | Submit Trouble Ticket | Account Console | User_Guides | BrightCloud URL lookup

Register

ALIENWARE 17R4 Win 10 Pro x64 / Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), IPad's, PCs,W 10 & (VM:14) & Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete (Android Samsung Galaxy Note 8) Beta Tester,Windows Insider Builds
Popular Voice

Uninstall and re-install unfortunately. Its pretty quick.

Gold VIP

@pbcompgeek wrote:

Uninstall and re-install unfortunately. Its pretty quick.

I did that already hours ago and it still gives me that same screen when trying to open the menu/settings. 

Thank you just the same.  Smiley Wink

Sherry

Helpful Webroot Links:

Register

Popular Voice

I will test on some phones and let you know what I find out. 

Gold VIP

@pbcompgeek wrote:

I will test on some phones and let you know what I find out. 

Thank you! I have uninstalled it for now until there is a solution... Smiley Happy

Sherry

Helpful Webroot Links:

Register

Bronze VIP

Hi @Ssherjj no issues here on my Moto Z Android 8.0.0

ScreenshotCapture_2018_09_28_16_53_19_539.jpg

ScreenshotCapture_2018_09_28_16_57_12_938.jpg

Daniel Bow.gif  “Truth is more of a stranger than fiction.” (Mark Twain)

EPA.giforiginal (6).png   

original.png Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security beta_tester_transparent.png

Alienware 17R5 Laptop with the new i9-8950HK Processor Overclock-able to 5.0GHz - 2 Samsung 960 Pro PCIe NVMe M.2 512GB + 1 Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD's with 32GB of G.SKILL Ripjaws RAM and NVIDIA GTX 1080 GPU Overclocked. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 1809 x64.

Gold VIP

Hi @TripleHelix 

It's still not working and I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8. I'll have to dig around some and see if its something to do with my phone.Screenshot_20180928-165851_Webroot SecureWeb.jpg

Sherry

Helpful Webroot Links:

Register

Popular Voice

Tested on Samsung Note 9-8.1.0 and Samsung note 5-7.0.0 and both are working I can back as far Note 2 but will have to try that later. Which OS version are you on so I can try it on that version? Oh. Just read the Note 8. But still need to know OS version. I will try it on a note 8 just need a little bit.