cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bronze VIP

Re: SecureWeb Browser

@Ssherjj try rebooting the phone and try again!

Daniel Bow.gif

EPA.giforiginal (6).png

original.png Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security beta_tester_transparent.png

Alienware 17R5 Laptop with the new i9-8950HK Processor Overclock-able to 5.0GHz - 2 Samsung 960 Pro PCIe NVMe M.2 512GB + 1 Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD's with 32GB of G.SKILL Ripjaws RAM and NVIDIA GTX 1080 GPU Overclocked. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 1809 x64.

Gold VIP

@TripleHelix wrote:

I rebooted my device and now I see faint settings..they are dark and hard to see but I've got the settings now. My brightness is up all the way too. I guess you could barely see the menu in my last post. Screenshot_20180928-172823_Webroot SecureWeb.jpgBarely can see the Menu

Screenshot_20180928-172837_Webroot SecureWeb.jpg

Sherry

original.png Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC) | Download (Best Buy Subscription) | Submit Trouble Ticket | Account Console | User_Guides | BrightCloud URL lookup

Register
and Introduce yourself to The Community!

ALIENWARE 17R4 Win 10 Pro x64 / Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), IPad's, PCs,W 10 & (VM:14) & Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete (Android Samsung Galaxy Note 8) Beta Tester,Windows Insider Builds
Bronze VIP

@Ssherjj wrote:

@TripleHelix wrote:

I rebooted my device and now I see faint settings..they are dark and hard to see but I've got the settings now. My brightness is up all the way too. I guess you could barely see the menu in my last post. Screenshot_20180928-172823_Webroot SecureWeb.jpgBarely can see the Menu

Well time to contact support! Smiley Tongue https://answers.webroot.com/Webroot/ukp.aspx?pid=10&app=vw&vw=1&login=1&json=1&solutionid=1053

Daniel Bow.gif

EPA.giforiginal (6).png

original.png Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security beta_tester_transparent.png

Alienware 17R5 Laptop with the new i9-8950HK Processor Overclock-able to 5.0GHz - 2 Samsung 960 Pro PCIe NVMe M.2 512GB + 1 Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD's with 32GB of G.SKILL Ripjaws RAM and NVIDIA GTX 1080 GPU Overclocked. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 1809 x64.

Gold VIP

@TripleHelix wrote:

@Ssherjj wrote:

@TripleHelix wrote:

Well time to contact support! Smiley Tongue https://answers.webroot.com/Webroot/ukp.aspx?pid=10&app=vw&vw=1&login=1&json=1&solutionid=1053

Yes I guess I'll have to do that and Submit a Support Ticket because SecureWeb still has bugs!

Sherry

original.png Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC) | Download (Best Buy Subscription) | Submit Trouble Ticket | Account Console | User_Guides | BrightCloud URL lookup

Register
and Introduce yourself to The Community!

ALIENWARE 17R4 Win 10 Pro x64 / Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), IPad's, PCs,W 10 & (VM:14) & Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete (Android Samsung Galaxy Note 8) Beta Tester,Windows Insider Builds
Highlighted
Popular Voice

I'm still upset that I didn't think to suggest restart phone as the first thing. Lost a lot of opportunities in life because of this exact situation. Smiley Sad