Solved

Unable to sign 2nd mobile device into console

• 27 June 2018
  • 1 reply

I installed the SecureAnywhere on an S8 for both my wife and myself. On my wife's I was able to sign into the software and it created a console for me. I then went to sign into the SecureAnywhere software on my own S8. I choose the option "I already have an account" and then enter my creds. I get an error: Account creation failed. The license check server returned an invalid response. Unexpected: 1 Error(URFM998): Console creation has been exceeded [FailureType=UnexpectedError(-1)].

I should mention that in business I'm a webroot partner and I have a business Webroot console under the same credentials. When I log into my.webrootanywhere.com I am able to see my business console or my personal console. 

Any suggestions on how to fix this error and allow me to add my second device to the same console?
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 27 June 2018, 16:47

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello JoelH,

Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum,

My suggestion would be to uninstall Webroot Mobile and then reinstall from here 

Otherwise please Submit a Support Ticket or call for assistance for this error message.

https://www.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp
Contact Technical Support at 1-866-612-4227, Monday through Friday from 7am-6pm.

Hope this helps?