Unknown icon on screen. See that weird little icon all the way on the right next to home button??

Badge +7
  • [img]https://uploads-us-west-2.insided.com/webroot-en/attachment/29933i45DE3A55475E7B19.jpg[/img]

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello,

I'm not sure can you try to drag it to see if it will move? Could it be part of the Wallpaper? May I ask what is your device as it looks like a Moto Z Phone?

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Badge +7
I got a better screenshot of it
later on when I was able to move it
How do I add another picture I'm going to have to ask another question cuz I can't put a picture on my answer here look for me in a minute
Badge +7
I responded through my email and I'm showed a couple more pictures I hope you got it
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
I got a better screenshot of it
later on when I was able to move it
How do I add another picture I'm going to have to ask another question cuz I can't put a picture on my answer here look for me in a minute
You can post pictures it has to be approved by the Moderators then they will show.
Badge +7

There seem to be two icons popping up now although I think they're probably related I wasn't able to drag it over it keeps popping back to the side of the screen.I had to hold it down with my finger and take a screenshot

But there is a good screenshot of both of them

Anyone??
Badge +7
  • I just figured out I had to download a desktop copy of site first ?
Badge +7

Close up of both
Two now....
But both randomly pop up and I can't get rid of them they just disappeared off my screen
but they'll be back....

Does anybody recognize them
Badge +7
Sorry it is a Moto G4 Plus it is not part of the wallpaper
My wallpaper is a picture of my granddaughter
Who does not have a weird icon on her lol?

It seems to disappear and then come back but it pops up on whatever I'm doing as you can see a book page ,a web page.....
Userlevel 7
@, have you tried looking at the support available on Lenovo's website?

Moto G Plus (4th Gen.)
Contact Us
Badge +7
Check it out in the morning
Thanks