Solved

Adding a Device to the Online Console

• 24 March 2017
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Hi folks....I've downloaded the "security-free" app and Im' all taken care of on my phone, but I
the phone isn't registering on the online console...just irritating...thank you in advance.
icon

Best answer by BurnDaddy 31 March 2017, 22:23

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Hi conneib, Welcome to the Community, Have you checked your console today? It sometimes takes 24 hours to appear! At the console click mobile devices to check on disposition.
Userlevel 1
 I have the same problem as connieb, with the exception being that I have had SecureAnywhere Mobile complete on my new phone for quite some time (months).  It shows that it is active and registered.  Why can I not see it listed in the online console?
Userlevel 7
Hi gailouise8350

In the circumstances I would Open a Support Ticket to get the Support Team to check out the back office as it seems that this is where the problem lies.

Regards, Baldrick
Hi gailouise8350,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

Edit: I see my friend Baldrick has already answered. I will leave this for the registration/login reference. ;)

If you have registered your Mobile app with the same email and password that you used to create you online Web console then it should appear in the console within 24-48hrs, (often way less) under the "Mobile Security" tab.

If you're still having trouble then I would submit a support ticket and let Support check on this for you.

If you use an iPhone, I don't believe they show in the console.

Hope this helps,

BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello gailouise8350

If I may jump in here?

Sometimes a uninstall and reinstall can trigger the Mobile Online Console

Otherwise...yes contact Webroot Support as Baldrick and BurnDaddy have suggested.

Hope this helps?
Userlevel 1
Thank you, all!  Problem solved!

I believe BD used the trigger words that solved my problem!  Those were: "same email and password".  I did indeed have two accounts with different emails.  This resulted from using the "free" webroot that came with my new PC last year.  I basically used it until it expired and then added the new PC to my original subscription that had an additional year remaining and covers all my devices.  

They are all now under one account!  My day just got better!  Thanks!  
You're welcome, gailouise8350. Glad to hear it you got it sorted out. :)

Great teamwork is a cornerstone of this Community. ;)

Cheers,

BD